Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7520 voss 9.0.0.0 Problem wejś

7520 voss 9.0.0.0 Problem wejś

Leiner
New Contributor

Good morning,

I need your help.
The situation looks like this: I have four 7520 switches and I want to configure them in Fabric ring.
1) I went to every switch via console cable via PuTTY 115200 and updated the firmware to 9.0.0.0
2) When I started configuring on Fabric switches, one of the four switches behaves strangely.
This means that Login: and Password are not displayed, and strange characters are constantly playing (as if it was in a loop) and it does not want to get up.

How can I log in to this switch, is it possible to reset it to factory settings?

Attached is a screenshot of the two switches.
On the left there is a problem, and on the right there is another switch to configure

3 REPLIES 3

EXTR_Paul
Extreme Employee

If the console cable and terminal settings work perfectly fine for the other 3 switches, but not for that one switch,  I would open a ticket with Extreme GTAC. 

Another thing you can try is to have the console cable in the switch and power cycle the switch to see the bootup sequence.  If its all garbage output then you will need to consult with GTAC. 

Dzień dobry

Zrestartowałem przełącznik 3 razy korzystając PuTTy w konsole pokazywało tylko "krzaki", wpisując polecenie w ślepo (Uncompressing /boot/a/appfs.tgz ... <= Type 123! and press Enter immediately after this line appears) z dokumentacji https://extreme-networks.my.site.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000092505 i nic się nie działo, aż za czwartym razem zrestartowałem nic nie wpisywałem i przełącznik uruchomił się.

Po niżej załączam zrzuty ekranu z zachowaniem przełącznika w momencie restartowania.

Zgłoszenie można zamknąć

Pozdrawiam serdecznie

EXTR_Paul
Extreme Employee

I see the images you uploaded.

I am sorry you are experiencing this.  At this point you should open a case with GTAC.  They need to see this.

GTM-P2G8KFN