We are pleased to announce the availability of ExtremeXOS v22.4.1. This release comes with several significant new features and capabilities, including:
- Fabric Attach for automated provisioning within a Secure Automated Campus
- Increased role-based policy (OnePolicy) scaling
- Mirror to Remote IP for enhanced ExtremeAnalytics capabilities
- REST API support
- EXOS Cloning App Shipped as part of the EXOS image, this feature allows an EXOS configuration to be quickly copied (or cloned) from a master switch to a client switch
- LAG enhancement Ability to change the LAG load sharing algorithm after its creation
- MIB enhancement A new [code]etsysSyslogServer[/code] MIB object allows user to configure Syslog via SNMP in addition to the CLI
- Netlogin enhancements for VR and MLAG Network login has been made functionally independent of Virtual Routers (VRs) so that the client port can be part of multiple user VRs. Also, Network login support has been enhanced for MLAG so that a user remains authenticated on other MLAG peers even if one of the MLAG peers goes down.
- LLDP VLAN IP advertisement A new CLI configuration command for LLDP & CDP allows the switch to advertise a specified VLAN IP address as its Management IP address.
- Fast ELRP Extreme Loop Recognition Protocol (ELRP) now allows PDUs to be configured to be sent in millisecond intervals.
Additional helpful links: