We have a strange issue on one of our Switches which are using mac-based netlogin with vendor tag for the VLAN and radius:
- many Mac-Adresses can authenticate successfully to this Switch, some Mac-Adresses can not
- The Mac-Adresses that can not authenticate, can authenticate on other Switches
- The Mac-Adresses can not authenticate on any port, where other Mac-Adresses can authenticate.
- The Configuration was not modified and had worked all the time properly
- The Devices are connected on a ReachNxt through Fiber
- I can see in the Radius logs that the authentication was State success
- The Issue is VLAN independent
- If the Netlogin assigns one VLAN to the Port, no other Mac-Adresses can authenticate
Is there any debug command which Shows me all Information about the processing?
Thanks in Advance!