Question

Latest AP230 Firmware

• 14 October 2019
  • 33 replies

I have picked up an AP230 second-hand, and do not have a service contract. Therefore I can not access the downloads, but I want to update my AP to the latest firmware. It is currently on 8.4r4.

33 replies

Thank you for letting me know, I've emailed you directly with the latest firmware file for the AP230. Please let me know if you have any further issues updating the device.

Hi. Is it also possible get he latest firmware for AP230 ? I have two of them that are second hand and do not have any service contract and cant access downloads

Hi Sergey, I've emailed the firmware to you directly. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Hi Sergey. I'm in the same boat. One AP230 and one AP330 that have at home. Got them second hand and it would be great if i could get the latest firmware for them. If you could help me that would be great! Thanks!

Hi Jonatan, thank you for letting us know, I've emailed you directly with the firmware files you'll need. Is there anything else I can help with?

Thank you very much Sam! Thats great.

Hi, Can you please send me the files as well. I got one from a friend who no longer uses his.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy, thanks for reaching out, I've emailed you the firmware files you'll need as well. Please let me know if you have any trouble updating your devices.

Hi Sam,

Can you please send me also the new firmware.

AH-3ffd80#show version 

Version:      HiveOS 6.8r1 Jakarta build-130440

Build time:     Tue Jun 7 07:14:54 UTC 2016

Platform:      AP230

Bootloader ver:   v0.0.2.37

Thanks

Jaleel

Hi Jaleel, thanks for reaching out. I've emailed you the latest firmware for the AP230, please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Hi Sam,

I really appreciate your support 😊 .

Now i successfully upgraded my AP.

AP230#show version 

Copyright (c) 2006-2019 Aerohive Networks, Inc.

Version:      HiveOS 10.0r7a build-232353

Build time:     Tue Aug 6 04:04:05 UTC 2019

Platform:      AP230

Hi Sam,

Can you send me a email with the latest firmware to my AP230 also?

Version:           HiveOS 10.0r4 build-222942

Build time:        Mon Mar 11 03:11:38 UTC 2019

Platform:          AP250

Bootloader ver:    v0.0.4.3c

TPM ver:           v1.2.66.4

Hi Marcus, I've emailed the latest firmware over to you now, please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Hi. Is it possible to get copies of older firmwares? I'm looking for any releases around this time last year - a few different ones if possible? I would be eternally grateful!! Thanks

Hi Mark, I can send you the firmware files you need, could you let me know what model device(s) you're using and what firmware version you are on currently?

May I please get a copy of the latest firmware for the AP230 as well?

Hi JC, I've emailed you the latest firmware version for the AP230, 10.0r7a. Please let me know if you have any trouble updating your device.

speedy as always! thanks!

Sam, could you please send me the link to the AP230 firmware download as well? Thanks

Of course, I've sent that over to you now. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Hi Sam, I have also recently been able to obtain some AP230's from a school, Am I able to please have the newest firmware?

Hi Jonathan, I've emailed that file over to you directly. Please let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Hi,

Would it be possible to get the latest firmware too please?

I have a second hand AP230 with current version 6.1r5b1696 (yeah, very old indeed)

thanks

Hi Ruben, I emailed the firmware files you'll need to you directly, please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Hi Sam,

Yes received, downloaded and already upgraded to latest version through tftp

many thanks!

I also replied to your email btw.