Question

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP130 to the HiveManager for S/N 01301602291717 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP130 to the HiveManager for S/N 01301602291717 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

31 replies

Userlevel 1

Thank you for letting us know, we have cleared the duplicate records for you so you should be able to add that device to your HiveManager at this time. Please let me know if you have any further issues adding this device to your inventory.

I am getting this message when I try to add a AP230 to the HiveManager for S/N 02301704030392 "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Can somebody from Aerohive clear this serial number so that I can use this AP.

Userlevel 1

Thank you for providing that serial number, that device should be free to add to your HiveManager now. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Hi, I am getting this message too when I try to add a AP130 to HM for S/N 01301504270851. Can someone from Aerohive can clear this S/N to register to use this AP.

Userlevel 1

Thank you for reaching out @Darren Hsieh​ , that device should be free to add to your HiveManager now. Please let me know if you have any further issues with this device.

Hello Sam,

Thank you for your help.
It worked.

Aerohive Customer Community 於 2019年10月29日 週二 下午9:09寫道:

Hello I have the same problem when I try to add an AP122 with S/N 01221702152110.

It would be nice if someone can clear the S/N.

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Hello, that AP should be free to add to your HiveManager now. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector. same error with my switch: 22081811230850

Userlevel 1

Hi Gressya, for a fastpath switch you'll need to open a support case to have the old record removed, I can only help with HiveOS devices.

Hello, I'm getting the same message when adding AP230 with S/N 02301509220857.

Userlevel 1

Thank you for letting us know, that device should be free to add to your device inventory now. Please let me know if you have any further issues with that device.

Hello I have the same problem when I try to add an AP130 with S/N 01301604273130

Userlevel 1

Hi Florian, thank you for letting me know, that device should be free to use now. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to ask. However I get the same message when I try to add a device to ExtremeCloud Connect:

"01301710040766 A stake record of the device was found in the redirector."

Could someone clear this S/N or should I try on different forum?

Userlevel 1

Thank you for letting us know, that device should be free now. Please let me know if you have any trouble adding it.

I am getting this message when I try to add an AP122 to HiveManager for S / N 01221704262229 "A device stake record was found in the redirector". Someone at Aerohive can clear this serial number so I can use this AP.

Thanks.

Hi, I have the same problems on my AP230 (SN: 02301603162081). Please fix it for me, thank

Userlevel 1

Thank you for letting me know, that device should be free to add to your inventory now. Is there anything else I can help with?

Userlevel 1

Hi Hoan, your device should be free to add now. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thank you verymuch

Vào Th 2, 2 thg 3, 2020 vào lúc 21:39 Aerohive Customer Community <
communityhelp@aerohive.com> đã viết:

Thank you very much.

But when I went to add ... there was a problem and I had to enter extreme IQ again. Then I tried to add again and it says that it has already been added but does not show on the dashboard and does not appear on devices.

Anything you can help me with?

Will you have to clean the S / N again?

Thanks in advance

It worked great! Thank you very much! :)

Userlevel 1

Thank you for letting me know. That is odd behavior but I went ahead and cleaned the serial number again, could you try adding it one more time?

Good Night Sam.

Again I added Ap 122 to my account at extreme IQ but it does not appear to configure the networks. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.

I try to enter the site https://myhive-auth.aerohive.com/cas/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fredirector.aerohive.com%3A443%2Fstaging%2FtopMenu.action%3Foperation%3DssAdmin

but I don't have access.

If you can help me ....

thanks in advance.