ExtremeCloud IQ

Error Extremecloud Connect auto upgrade to Extremecloud Pilot

Jump to Best Answer
HDT IT's profile image
HDT IT posted 12-11-2020 09:19

Hi Team,

Hi everyone, I am using Extremecloud Connect account. Today it automatically upgraded to Extremecloud Pilot itself and at this point I no longer have the management of my wifi device. How do I switch back to Extremecloud Connect.

StephanH's profile image
StephanH

Hello,

as far as I know there is no way back from PILOT to CONNECT.

But I see the same issue today. My account was switched to Pilot and I can’t configure my devices => license issue. Maybe there is an error in the solution.

: Do you know this issue?

StephanH's profile image
StephanH

HDT, 

did you changed anything today as the account was still a CONNECT account?

There are other CONNECT accounts not concerned.

I added an switch today.

HDT IT's profile image
HDT IT

I didn't make any changes, but I got upgraded to Pilot version.

HDT IT's profile image
HDT IT

I have 5 extreme cloud connect accounts. But it all switched to Pilot

Sam Pirok's profile image
Sam Pirok

Hey guys, I am looking in to this, I think I have found other cases of the same thing, I’ll keep you posted as I find more. 

HDT IT's profile image
HDT IT

Yes, thanks Sam Pirok

Sam Pirok

Can you confirm if anyone clicked the new “Link My Extreme Portal Account” option in the Global Settings> License Management section of the XIQ Connect instance? 

Sam Pirok

Also if you don’t mind sharing your VIQ ID with me (Global Settings> VIQ Management), that will help us look in to this as well. If you’d rather send the ID to me directly, please feel free to email community@extremenetworks.com with that information. 

HDT IT's profile image
HDT IT

VIQ of Me : 

VHM-YUNHHURX

Sam Pirok

Thanks for your help with this guys, we’ve escalated this to engineering now. I’ll keep you posted as I hear more, please feel free to check in with me here for updates. 

HDT IT's profile image
HDT IT

looking forward to hearing from you soon. 

Thanks You

pmlorier's profile image
pmlorier

Just checking in. I have the same problem. Console went from connect to pilot. Global settings is inaccessible.

StephanH's profile image
StephanH

Hello pmlotier,

please follow this request from Sam:

"Also if you don’t mind sharing your VIQ ID with me (Global Settings> VIQ Management), that will help us look in to this as well. If you’d rather send the ID to me directly, please feel free to email community@extremenetworks.com with that information. "

pmlorier's profile image
pmlorier

I am on a tablet and all menus lead to the overview with the ap list and above with de message licensed device limit 0 etc ...add a license or unmanage non 5520 series device.

I can't get to the VIQ management.

matthew.laney's profile image
matthew.laney

i got updated to Pilot as well.  I spoke with Support and they got me a temporary entitlement to get management of my AP’s back.  They are looking into the issue with my account going from Connect to Pilot.

HDT IT's profile image
HDT IT

Extremecloud Connect is not working yet, after creating a new account, it will automatically switch to extremecloud Pilot

molivares's profile image
molivares

Hi I also present the same problem, from one day to the next all my clouds went to pilot license and there are some that had not been modified for a long time. 

My VIQ ID: VHM-XKRLXHOS

molivares's profile image
molivares

Hello, I just checked my cloud again, they are all with the correct license, I really appreciate the support.

HDT IT's profile image
HDT IT

Hi, I checked and found that I transferred my extremecloud connect account, but could not add new devices.

Sam Pirok

Hi all, I just received word that the issue should be cleared up now. If you’re still seeing issues with your Connect instances, please let me know. Thanks for your patience while we worked on this fix.