ExtremeControl
Questions and discussions abpit ExtremeControl.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sAMAccountName OR UserPrincipalName Authentication

Good day!I've inherited a previously-configured wireless setup and I'm trying to enable the option of users authenticating through our NAC with either their UPN (first.last@email) or sAMAccountName (first.last). Currently, authentication will work wi...

zachster47_0-1711050908619.png

Resolved! 802.1x Auth Fails but MAC Auth never Takes Effect

Have been working with an Extreme engineer regarding a Wireless Controller implementation.  Since my new company is also running FortiNAC that is EOL and they want us to upgrade, we decided to roll the Extreme Control NAC implementation in to the sam...

ebenoit11 by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

access for extreme game center

HelloI want to start the extreme partnership certifications, I had a problem accessing the extreme game center application.the access on the website extreme portal is well assured but for the application I do not have access.below screenshot.

Capture d’écran 2022-11-02 120545.png

Change IP switch managed by NAC in XMC

HelloWe manage switches from a configured NAC in XMC. We need to change the IP address of some switchs and we realize that changing data in the configuration switch it's not seen in console management as expected.We haven't found an option in XMC for...

Pionio by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN