Aerohive Migrated Content

View Only

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Abbe Morovati's profile image
Abbe Morovati posted 04-13-2022 09:53

Hi, 

I have 2st device not possible to add 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

can som one help please! 

Sam Pirok's profile image
Sam Pirok
Thanks for providing those pictures, I was able to find the old records for these devices. I will need to get permission from the original owner to remove the old records. As soon as I have that, I'll let you know. Please feel free to check in with me here anytime for an update.
Abbe Morovati
Hi, 
I have talked with the IT department and they say that all of these have been thrown away and they don't have any access to delete SN.
You will probably not be getting any reply from them because they have changed the whole system. They say they don't have any access to the website either. If you can delete it then you should do it. If you want to know who it was who owned the two access points it's Hedin. 

Kind Regards
Abbe
Sam Pirok
Thank you for elaborating. Unfortunately I am not able to remove the old records without written approval from the original owners. If they do not respond, I reach out to the old account team for the original owner to see if they can help us. If they can't help us, we reach out to your local sales team for assistance. I've reached out to the account team today, I will let you know if they are able to assist us here. If they are not, I'll need to know generally where you are located so I can find a local sales engineer to assist you.
Abbe Morovati
Hi, any update?
Sam Pirok
Hello, thanks for checking in here. I did not receive a reply from the original owner, and their old account team doesn't seem to be able to assist us here either. The next step would be to contact your local sales team to see if they can assist us. Could you let me know generally where you are located so I can find a local contact to connect you to?
Abbe Morovati
Ok ok, i live in Sweden/ Stockholm, it should be great if somebody can help to become use them, i need to install them but you know already what is the problem:(
Abbe Morovati
Hi Sam 
do you have some update? How is going?
Sam Pirok
Hi Abbe, thank you for checking in here, very sorry for the long wait. I've just emailed you information for a local sales contact, please let me know if you don't hear back from them soon and I'll find someone else for you to speak to.