ExtremeSwitching (EXOS)

Expand all | Collapse all

How do I show the entire configuration without breaks on an Extreme Summit Switch? - similar to using terminal length 0 on Cisco

• 1.  How do I show the entire configuration without breaks on an Extreme Summit Switch? - similar to using terminal length 0 on Cisco

Posted 04-04-2017 00:41
    The title pretty much says it all. I just need to know what the equivalent command on an Extreme switch is to terminal length 0 on a Cisco switch. I tried Googling this but I couldn't find the answer.

• 2.  RE: How do I show the entire configuration without breaks on an Extreme Summit Switch? - similar to using terminal length 0 on Cisco

Posted 04-04-2017 00:45
    Disable clipaging
    Show config.... Looks like I was late to the party.... what they said 🙂

• 3.  RE: How do I show the entire configuration without breaks on an Extreme Summit Switch? - similar to using terminal length 0 on Cisco

Posted 04-04-2017 00:45
    Trevor Jackson,

You can execute "disable clipaging" and then run the command "show configuration". It allows you to print continuously to the screen

• 4.  RE: How do I show the entire configuration without breaks on an Extreme Summit Switch? - similar to using terminal length 0 on Cisco

Posted 04-04-2017 00:44
    Perfect! That is exactly correct answer, and fast too.

• 5.  RE: How do I show the entire configuration without breaks on an Extreme Summit Switch? - similar to using terminal length 0 on Cisco

Posted 07-15-2019 04:05
    If is ERS switch,what is code?

• 6.  RE: How do I show the entire configuration without breaks on an Extreme Summit Switch? - similar to using terminal length 0 on Cisco

Posted 04-04-2017 00:44