ExtremeSwitching (EXOS)

• 1.  Serial number to part number

Posted 02-03-2017 16:05
    I am working on our support renewals and I need part numbers( I already have all of the serial number).

I know when I open a TAC case it automatically identify the part number once I enter the serial number. I am looking to do that with a large list of serial numbers. Does anyone know if that possible or is it just a manual look up process?

• 2.  RE: Serial number to part number

Posted 02-03-2017 16:31
    Hi Danielle,
    If you can get me a list of the serial numbers you need to look up, I can run that report for you.
    I've got your email address here in the system and will contact you shortly.

• 3.  RE: Serial number to part number

What is the best way for me to get the list over to you?

• 4.  RE: Serial number to part number

Donna has the right idea below. Any format you've got will work for me though. Plaintext, Excel, or otherwise; just reply to the email I sent to you earlier.

• 5.  RE: Serial number to part number

Hi,
    can I have also your help? I need part number from serial number...

• 6.  RE: Serial number to part number

Hi Daniele, I'll email you so you can share the serial number with me.

• 7.  RE: Serial number to part number

Posted 02-03-2017 17:46
    Hi Danielle,
    Just send the list of serial numbers along with the full enduser information to your reseller or distributor and they will send that info to the Extreme services team for a quote. Once Extreme creates the quote, a price quote can be provided back to you. There will be an Extreme quote/contract number that you need (required) to place the renewal order. Feel free to contact me with more questions.