ExtremeWireless (WiNG)

Expand all | Collapse all

WLAN - WPA-WPA2 --> % Error: failed to decrypt the value inegrity check failed after decryption

• 1.  WLAN - WPA-WPA2 --> % Error: failed to decrypt the value inegrity check failed after decryption

Posted 02-05-2018 15:37

Hello everyone.

I'm new on this so I hope you can foregive me if it is a silly question.

Im trying to create a wlan. Everything goes well untill the wpa-wpa2 configuration.

I've enabled password-encryption secret 2 as told here: https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000085411

But everytime I try to configurate this step I get:

wpa-wpa2 psk 2 encrypted_shared...
    % Error: failed to decrypt the value inegrity check failed after decryption

Don't understand what is the problem?. I try to find asnwers everyplace but I just can't understand how to fix this problem.

Could you help me?

Thank you indeed.
    Regards

• 2.  RE: WLAN - WPA-WPA2 --> % Error: failed to decrypt the value inegrity check failed after decryption

Posted 02-08-2018 11:07
    Hello, Just checking if someone had the same issue?

Thank you
    Regards

• 3.  RE: WLAN - WPA-WPA2 --> % Error: failed to decrypt the value inegrity check failed after decryption

Posted 02-13-2018 16:09

I would suggest at this point you contact the GTAC for further assistance: https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000080454

• 4.  RE: WLAN - WPA-WPA2 --> % Error: failed to decrypt the value inegrity check failed after decryption

Posted 02-15-2018 18:04
    The two most likely causes for this problem are:
    • If you are copying config lines from one system to another, they both don't have the same password-encryption secret.
    • The string has been altered in some fashion, so it can't be decrypted.

• 5.  RE: WLAN - WPA-WPA2 --> % Error: failed to decrypt the value inegrity check failed after decryption

Posted 02-19-2018 21:45
    I get the same error. Try it with WiNG 5.9.1.3., maybe a bug?

Best is to open a GTAC case.