Training (Extreme Dojo)

Expand all | Collapse all

ECNA and ECS is entry level certification for extreme switch i want to know about these certification i want to cost of these two certification because i m planing to give this exam for certification

• 1.  ECNA and ECS is entry level certification for extreme switch i want to know about these certification i want to cost of these two certification because i m planing to give this exam for certification

Posted 01-09-2019 09:37
    ECNA and ECS is entry level certification for extreme switch i want to know about these certification i want to cost of these two certification because i am planning to give this exam for certification so please let me know cost of these two certification

• 2.  RE: ECNA and ECS is entry level certification for extreme switch i want to know about these certification i want to cost of these two certification because i m planing to give this exam for certification

Posted 01-09-2019 18:04
    hii all can u update me the cost of certification of these exam

• 3.  RE: ECNA and ECS is entry level certification for extreme switch i want to know about these certification i want to cost of these two certification because i m planing to give this exam for certification

Posted 01-09-2019 20:16
    https://www.extremenetworks.com/education/courses/

If you check the above webpage you'd see that there are different training options
    • Instructor-led classroom
    • virtual classroom
    • Self-paced eLearning
    The price isn't the same so it would depend on what you'd like to do.

You could contact the training department for pricing > learn@extremenetworks.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener">learn@extremenetworks.com

KR,
    Ron

• 4.  RE: ECNA and ECS is entry level certification for extreme switch i want to know about these certification i want to cost of these two certification because i m planing to give this exam for certification

Posted 01-10-2019 20:56
    Hi Ompal,

Personally I would advise you to focus on ECS. Campus EXOS Switching & Routing currently contains almost everything from ECNA EXOS Fundamentals. Some changes are coming but it is not yet known what will they be like eventually. It's up to a trainer to put accents differently in those classes (whether you have general knowledge about networks or not - but in this case you could see free of charge 'Introduction to Networking' online training on the training portal).

Hope that helps,
    Tomasz