Extreme Cloud

Expand all | Collapse all

Redirect guest user after successful login on cloud base captive portal

• 1.  Redirect guest user after successful login on cloud base captive portal

Posted 10-08-2018 08:33
    Hello,

how can I configure a redirection url for use after successful login via captive portal (splash) type "cloud" on the cloud based wireless (identify).

There is a checkbox: "Upon successful login redirect user to original destination"
    But if I uncheck this, I expect the ability to fill in a url the client is redirected after successful login.

Best regards
    Stephan

• 2.  RE: Redirect guest user after successful login on cloud base captive portal

Posted 10-08-2018 11:38
    What happens if you leave it unchecked = what page does the client end up after the authentication.
    Is it just a "you are logged in" page of the CP?

• 3.  RE: Redirect guest user after successful login on cloud base captive portal

Posted 10-08-2018 12:40
    Hello Ron,

the client is redirected to the "Success" Page. This page is configured in the cloud management, too.

I hoped there is a way to do a redirect to a arbitrary URL.

Best regards
    Stephan

• 4.  RE: Redirect guest user after successful login on cloud base captive portal

I've no experience with the product... I've only played around a bit so I'd think that is FAD in that case and you'd need to open a FR.

Or get a ECA instead :-)

• 5.  RE: Redirect guest user after successful login on cloud base captive portal

I supposed that.

Thank you for you.

Best regards
    Stephan

• 6.  RE: Redirect guest user after successful login on cloud base captive portal

Posted 08-03-2019 10:52

me either have no experience. And did as mentioned