Extreme Cloud

Expand all | Collapse all

what if my extremecloud license was expired. does my Access point will not go down?

• 1.  what if my extremecloud license was expired. does my Access point will not go down?

Posted 08-30-2017 23:59
    what if my extremecloud license was expired. does my Access point will not go down?

• 2.  RE: what if my extremecloud license was expired. does my Access point will not go down?

Posted 08-31-2017 00:10
    You will lose service on your access point if the ExtremeCloud subscription is canceled.

• 3.  RE: what if my extremecloud license was expired. does my Access point will not go down?

Thanks sir.

I have another 1 question sir, I trying to access extreme cloud mobile apps but after scanning the QR code then it says the device is already registered. how can I use the extremecloud mobile apps if does not want to proceed and accept the QR code.thanks

• 4.  RE: what if my extremecloud license was expired. does my Access point will not go down?

That message means the access point has already been added to your account. It should show up on your devices list.