Extreme Cloud

• 1.  A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Posted 30 days ago
    Hi All,
    I have problem with my customer, i cant fix issue
    This is my Wifi Aerohive AP122 when add cloud notification is "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector."
    please help me, thank you 

• 2.  RE: A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Posted 24 days ago
    Hello, thank you for providing that picture for us. I see this device currently registered to a different owner in  our system, we'll need to get their permission to remove it from their inventory before we can free this device up for you. I have reached out to the original owner now, I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them. Please feel free to check in with me any time for an update.

• 3.  RE: A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Posted 21 days ago
    Thank you for your patience, that device should now be free to add to your inventory. Please let me know if I can assist with anything else or if you have any further issues onboarding this device.

• 4.  RE: A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Posted 10 days ago
    Hello Sam, I am having the same issue. Is this something you can assist me with?
    if so my serial numbers are:
    ​22081607200824

I tried opening a case with GATC and they stated they could not release the serial numbers, but I have seen in various posts in the forum community that you have been able to help.

Thank you in advanced.

• 5.  RE: A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Posted 3 days ago
    Hi Jose, thanks for letting me know. I was able to find the old records for the AP 250's, and I've started the transfer of ownership process for those devices by reaching out to the previous owner. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything back about the 250s, but unfortunately I won't be able to assist you with the SR2208 switch. The server with the records for those switches is different than the server for the APs, and I do not have access to the switch server to look up those old records for you. I would typically ask you to open a case for the request for the SR2208, but I see you already tried that. Can you send me your old case number so I can investigate that a bit further for you? If you'd rather send that to me directly, please feel free to email me at community@extremenetworks.com.

• 6.  RE: A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Posted 21 days ago
    Hello, I'm running onto the same issue, "A stake record of the device was found in the redirector." Would it be possible for you to release the device? thanks

• 7.  RE: A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Posted 21 days ago
    Hi Sam, Nice to meet you, i finished configuration my device, currently user AP very good

• 8.  RE: A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Posted 20 days ago
    Hi @Jose Solis, thanks for letting me know. I am seeing an old record for that device, so we'll need to get permission from the original owner to remove the old listing. I've reached out to the original owner just now, and I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them. Please feel free to check in here any time for an update. ​

• 9.  RE: A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Posted 10 days ago
    Hi Sam.

Same boat as everyone else, 
    My SN is 02301508040186
    Thanks for your time.

• 10.  RE: A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Posted 3 days ago
    Hi Keiran, thanks for letting me know. My apologies for the slow response here, I was out of the office last week. I see the old record for this device, and I have reached out to the original owner to get permission to remove this device from it's currently inventory. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back on this, please feel free to check in with me here anytime for an update.