Aerohive Migrated Content

Expand all | Collapse all

HM Alarms

• 1.  HM Alarms

Posted 10-29-2018 16:48

Hi Team,

After I add rule for following service "YoutubeM" and try to add update with Delta configuration device update get failed.

When I check the alarms it showed followings

Capture19

What is reason for getting above error ?

• 2.  RE: HM Alarms

Posted 10-29-2018 19:33

Hi Prashan,

To get an idea of why the error happened, you can SSH to the AP and attempt the command 'service L7-YOUTUBEM app-id 1883'

It should give you a clearer output of the error.

Ultimately, this update to the AP may require that you push a Complete Config Update, and I would recommend that next.

If a Complete Update Fails, navigate to the top right Profile Icon -> About Hivemanager -> Firewall Configuration Guide -> Here you will see all services/ports, IP/Hostnames needed to be manage APs from Cloud Hivemanager. Please confirm that they are accessible from the AP's management network.

Hope this helps, 

David Souri

HiveCommunity Moderator

• 3.  RE: HM Alarms

Posted 10-30-2018 02:57

Hi David,

Thank you for response

I did console and get the output as follows

service L7-YOUTUBEM app-id 1883

Invalid app-id 1883 encountered!

ERROR: Invalid parameter(s)

Doing complete update may interrupt for services right ? And doing so is it going to remove all the previous configuration ?

• 4.  RE: HM Alarms

Posted 10-31-2018 04:11

Even for complete update I do get above error

CLI command failed:^Mservice L7-YOUTUBEM app-id 1883^Mip-policy SM id 21 service L7-

• 5.  RE: HM Alarms

Posted 10-31-2018 05:06

Hello David,

Following Major alarms are coming when we add the VPN application to IP firewall. I checked for few applications

The CLI 'service L7-ONAVOEXT app-id 1616' execute failed, cause by: Unknown error

The CLI 'service L7-DOTVPN app-id 1408' execute failed,

The CLI 'service L7-LINKVPN app-id 1556' execute failed, cause by: Unknown error

The CLI 'service L7-TURBOVPN app-id 1791' execute failed, cause by: Unknown error

The CLI 'service L7-TUNLBEAR app-id 1790' execute failed, cause by: Unknown error

The CLI 'service L7-BROWSEC app-id 1329' execute failed, cause by: Unknown error.....

• 6.  RE: HM Alarms

Posted 10-31-2018 09:43

Following messages are also appearing

The CLI 'service L7-GIPHY app-id 1451' execute failed, cause by: Unknown error

The CLI 'service L7-QUIC app-id 1676' execute failed, cause by: Unknown error

• 7.  RE: HM Alarms

Posted 11-01-2018 05:49

It seems after I update the AP122 to golden version, issue got rectify