ExtremeCloud IQ- Site Engine & Extreme Management Center

• 1.  How Restore deleted Users in NetSight interface in Java / OneView users?

Posted 02-25-2016 13:25
    What is the procedure on the server to assign a user created to access the web interface or java?

• 2.  RE: How Restore deleted Users in NetSight interface in Java / OneView users?

• 3.  RE: How Restore deleted Users in NetSight interface in Java / OneView users?

Posted 02-25-2016 13:54
    Excellent, but I do not have access to only the server console. I think as a group and assign the user from the server? by CLI.

• 4.  RE: How Restore deleted Users in NetSight interface in Java / OneView users?

Posted 02-25-2016 14:01
    Hi Jairo, are you using Linux Server? If understood correctly you have access to the server but not to the Console/Java.

If you are getting wrong username/pass for an specific user you can try to reset the username pass.

• 5.  RE: How Restore deleted Users in NetSight interface in Java / OneView users?

Posted 02-25-2016 14:12
    If I'm on a Virtual Server Appliance.

I can enter along with any user via SSH to the server but not Java.

The TAC tells me that according to the logs were removed users, now how do I asiganarlos for aceceso for Java?

• 6.  RE: How Restore deleted Users in NetSight interface in Java / OneView users?

Posted 02-25-2016 14:16
    Sorr,

Yes I am on a Virtual Server Appliance.

I can enter along with any user via SSH to the server but not Java.

The TAC tells me that according to the logs were removed users, now how do I assign them for access by Java?

• 7.  RE: How Restore deleted Users in NetSight interface in Java / OneView users?

Posted 02-25-2016 16:22
    Did you try to add a new user to the linux OS with "adduser" option and launch the Java Client?

• 8.  RE: How Restore deleted Users in NetSight interface in Java / OneView users?

Posted 02-25-2016 16:55
    Hi Henrique,

No Access with this instructions

• 9.  RE: How Restore deleted Users in NetSight interface in Java / OneView users?

Posted 02-25-2016 17:47
    Hi Jairo, please follow the procedure below (type all characters):

1. SSH to Netsight Server and login using root credentials
    2. cd /usr/local/Extreme_Networks/NetSight/scripts
    3. ./mysql.sh
    4. use netsight;
    5. select * from nsproperties;
    After step 5, please share the outputs.