ExtremeCloud IQ- Site Engine & Extreme Management Center

Expand all | Collapse all

Where and how can I reserve a virtual demo room for customer presentation?

• 1.  Where and how can I reserve a virtual demo room for customer presentation?

Posted 07-25-2018 15:33
    Virtual demo labs available for partners to show customers but not friendly to be found.

• 2.  RE: Where and how can I reserve a virtual demo room for customer presentation?

Posted 07-25-2018 15:37
    Are you searching for remote-demo.extremenetworks.com ?

• 3.  RE: Where and how can I reserve a virtual demo room for customer presentation?

Posted 07-25-2018 19:22
    Nothing shows on than url... I´m searching for the landing page to schedule and manage virtual demos for customers. I know the EDE courses are temporally unavailable, but the virtual demo rooms should be working fine.

• 4.  RE: Where and how can I reserve a virtual demo room for customer presentation?

Posted 07-25-2018 19:43
    I got to the page, but apparently my credentials aren´t enough to login

• 5.  RE: Where and how can I reserve a virtual demo room for customer presentation?

Posted 07-25-2018 20:02
    Correct the certification is needed. Your credentials should be the same as to the extranet/portal.

• 6.  RE: Where and how can I reserve a virtual demo room for customer presentation?

Posted 07-25-2018 20:28
    Thanks a lot, a colleague is certified and has access now. Cheers

• 7.  RE: Where and how can I reserve a virtual demo room for customer presentation?

Posted 10-24-2018 20:13
    wich certification do we need to do to access the remote demo labs?