ExtremeCloud IQ- Site Engine & Extreme Management Center

• 1.  Where do i get the Service entitlement ID of Netsight : Please help this is urgent .

Posted 02-02-2017 07:45
    Netsight Installation

• 2.  RE: Where do i get the Service entitlement ID of Netsight : Please help this is urgent .

Posted 02-02-2017 07:47
    You order/buy it from a Extreme Partner.

• 3.  RE: Where do i get the Service entitlement ID of Netsight : Please help this is urgent .

Posted 02-02-2017 07:49
    Hi Ronald , We have PO already . do you have links to have it ?

• 4.  RE: Where do i get the Service entitlement ID of Netsight : Please help this is urgent .

Posted 02-02-2017 07:49
    Actually we are a distributor for extreme networks , where can i get that ?

• 5.  RE: Where do i get the Service entitlement ID of Netsight : Please help this is urgent .

Posted 02-02-2017 07:56
    As a distributor / partner , How do extreme networks provide the ID to us ?

• 6.  RE: Where do i get the Service entitlement ID of Netsight : Please help this is urgent .

Posted 02-02-2017 08:25
    I'm also a partner and I get mine via email - from my experience they send it to the mail that is incl in the order.

If its urgent you'd generate a trial key in the meantime to install the system and later on put in the correct key.

• 7.  RE: Where do i get the Service entitlement ID of Netsight : Please help this is urgent .

• 8.  RE: Where do i get the Service entitlement ID of Netsight : Please help this is urgent .

Posted 02-02-2017 10:48
    The Extreme logistics send it by email to the entity who ordered.

• 9.  RE: Where do i get the Service entitlement ID of Netsight : Please help this is urgent .

Posted 02-02-2017 10:48
    Of course you can ask for a copy. Just send emai to the same address where you sent purchase order 🙂