ExtremeSwitching (ERS)
Questions and discussions about ERS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CoA Port Bounce on ERS

Does anyone have good information about CoA using XMC against ERS switches?  If I press "Force Reauthentication" through XMC Control, should I expect the port to bounce?  I personally don't see anything happening so looking for some guidance.Also, af...

Resolved! HW vs FW vs SW versions

Ethernet Routing Switch 4950GTS-PWR+     HW:24       FW:7.5.0.4   SW:v7.9.3.027 BN:27This may be a very simple question but I cannot for the life of me find any info about this online.  What is the difference between the 3 ?  Some of my switches have...

MSTP Topology Change

Hi all, I am trying to wrap my head around the article below which states 1) Disable STP on the uplink/trunk and set the other ports to edge-port true:I'm am wondering why this is the recommendation for this issue?  Wouldn't disabling STP on uplinks ...

Resolved! SLPP-GUARD over MLT

Hi Team,Over this topology:SLPP in COREs and SLPP-GUARd in edge ports on ERS-STACK1, but what about MLT ports (x,y)? Could I apply SLPP-GUARD over MLT? Is there any other option to detect loops in the MLT between stacks?Thanks in advance.EF1 

topoMLT.jpg
EF by Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there an ERS VM?

I know about the VOSS and EXOS vms that are on Extreme's GitHub page.But i would like to have a ERS vm, since ERS.If im not mistaken it runs its own OS or a BOSS.Does anyone have any ideas?

Sami117 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN