ExtremeWireless (WiNG)
Questions and discussions about WiNG devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! CLI Command to convert from HIVE OS to WiNG

Hi,Is there any command to change the personality of Universal AP from HiveOS to WiNG without on boarding to XIQ?? How to exit from service personnel mode if AP305C booted in to? As this AP required a special console cable that I currently didn't hav...

Resolved! Wing Ap flood in vlan1 (controller vlan)

hello)I have 200 ap310i access points and a stack of 2x vx9000. Initially, the access points and the controller were located in different vlans , and fortigate was responsible for routes between them. and all this is connected using x440g2 switches. ...

MrSurok by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! VX stops working by it self

Hello there,We are having problems with VX. We tried to restart the service, to change cluster priority between both VX. Even the client checked his VMWare if there was an issue on it, but it shows an error which says: "CPU turned off by Guest Operat...

HJRM by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AP7632 model-incompatible country-code

Hello,Looking at the logs, I receive the following error and as a result, the Radio's stay off.IMG versions are identical on the RFS as is on the AP, this has not fixed the issueRFS4000 version 5.9.8.3-003RAP7632 version 5.9.8.3-003R Any ideas on how...

nsoz by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-Fi Calling

Hello,Do I need to allow or change any settings in the  wireless infrastructure to allow wifi calling? I have that enabled on my android phone(as well as other users) but when i disable cellular data or put in airplane mode i'm not able to make calls...

froggy by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN