End of Service Products
Questions and discussions regarding products that have reached end of service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! AP230 firmware updates

I received an AP230 while taking an Aerohive training several years ago. It’s sat in its box, until I recently discovered a use for it. I’ve managed to get it working through CLI configs, but I’m concerned with the age of the firmware. Show version g...

wosteen by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

C5 firmware

I have a C5 switch that I bought off of ebay, it currently has firmware 06.81.09.001 is there later firmware available? Is there a place I can download it from?Thanks

Jamy by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re-register used AP130

Hi, I purchased an older AP130 that was in use by a company.I want to re use it again, but i can not add it to my XIQ.Is it possible to deregister serial number 01301503020404, so I can re use it again? Error messageThe following devices failed:01301...

Lievenco by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want eotX250e-t24 upgrade

I want to know of a way to get ssh capability since I believe the version I have need a module and I'm unable to download the newest version. Also, is the CF card for backups? If so how can I access it?

KSmith22 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AP120 firmware

Hi, I’ve recently acquired an old AP120 for my home lab. They are “seen” by ExtremeCloud IQ but it can’t update the firmware because it’s way too old. I currently have v5.1r5. Can you possibly send me the incremental versions to update to a newer fir...

IanCass by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN