ExtremeWireless (General)
Questions and discussions about wireless in general
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AP410c Weird Dips In Service

I've been investigating a possible WIFI issue I am seeing some weird readings from the usage bar on a particular access point. There are several dips during the day where clients, cpu usage and memory usage nose dive to 0. I'm assuming this means the...

chart (1).jpeg chart (1).jpeg
BryonKE by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Draeger medical device

Hi we work in an Italian hospital. We need to connect some medical device, Draeger Infinity M300 telemetry transmitters, to our wireless Infrastructure. What is the correct configuration that I need to consider ? We have a V2110 Wireless Controller a...

Extreme Networks AP for Home Network

It appears that back in 2018 before Aerohive acquisition by Extreme Networks, it was at least tolerable for the equipment to be used in home networks (see legacy post @maxtaylor106 ).  Why is this no longer the case?  (I'd like to use an AP310i in ro...

gnar13 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AirDefense ADSP server airtermination

I am testing with a netgear wifi router (open network with dhcp enabled) and linux rogue AP (open network but no DHCP enabled). I see the airtermination but it looks like my laptop and phone are able to associate with both netgear and linux rogue AP ...

froggy_0-1712777481615.png froggy_1-1712777581230.png froggy_2-1712777625151.png
froggy by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN