Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 51
Photo of Andreas Larsen
Ansible for XOS
Have anyone done any playbook work with ansible for Extreme networks ? Is there anything done in the ansible-galaxy part or anything done...
  • 4 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andre Brits Kannemeyer
XOS Fabric Attached
Hi Community I recently started playing with the Extreme Fabric Connect (Old Avaya Fabric) and some Fabric Attached XOS switches and 39x...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of andreas
BGP "stacking" route filters
Hi !  I have a Idea that I would like to see implemented in XOS.  The abliity in a ACL call another ACL so that we can work with nested ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of andreas
IPv6 IBGP Loopback peering
I'm trying to setup ibgp ipv6 between two x460-g2 running version 22.2.1.5-patch1-4  I have two ebgpipv6 neigh on one router and one ibg...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of bw447
EXOS how to reset a port to factory default
Is there a way to reset a port back to factory default. For instance if I have a port with 7 vlans tagged and 1 untagged with elrp on ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stefano Dall'Osto
mpls L3VPN between Cisco and Extreme Networks XOS devices
Hi everybody, I'm trying to get L3VPN mpls working between Extreme Networks x460g2 and various cisco devices (3600, ASR920, 7600, 9000), ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of andreas
MLAG towards VPLS
I have a question that is causing me headache. I have two PE routers of another brand that Extreme. I want thoose two PE routers to run V...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Julian Eble
Load Sharing VPLS end
Hello Community, I'm having headache about the load-balance on Aggreation Ports. Our scenery is a MPLS network who the end point are co...
  • 2 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of andreas
Export direct and static to one bgp neighbor
Is there any way to only export direct and/or static to a specific neighboor ? I can't figure out if I can do it in a route-policy or no...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of andreas
bgp log
How do you get bgp to at least log up and down from neigh in the normal log ?  Do I have to configure a specific logfilter ? for these s...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of andreas
Netsight and port groups
Trying to create a port group with Netsight 6.3 and a XOS 15.7.1 x460-g2 In oneview under policy  I create a port group and try to add t...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Satheesh Ram
vlan configuration
We are having 100 Nos of  Extreme switches having vlan configuration, same vlan at the same time  push to all switches and operating syst...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jerry
Opposite of "save configuration as-script"
I am looking to reconfigure MANY switches "remotely". I have approximately 180 switches, mostly Summit x series, spread across more than ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jitendra Patel
Network Design Selection for a pair of BD8810 & SUMMIT X460 stack.
I have a pair of BD8810 as CORE and Several stacks of SUMMIT X460 at floors of a multi-story building.From each floor Stack two fiber upl...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of andreas
CoS rewrite
Hi ! Im running XOS 15.3 and are trying to rewrite packets out on a vmanwith specific qos profile. And I can't get it to work. The pack...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeremy Bullock
Enabling Jumbo Frames on our Core network
If I enable Jumbo frames on a top of the rack (server farm) and 'above' it on a 'core' switch, will it effect devices that might not supp...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of andreas
command script tool netsight
I have a issue where I have to script towards none supported units in netsight ( older extremeware) In the command script tools is ther...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Suggs
multiple RP sources in one X460
I have a 460 with pim sparse to a external RP off my network. I pull 324 multicast via this sparse vlan.  the rest  of my network is curr...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Martin Flammia
EXOS Feature Release Matrix
Had a good look around but wondered if there was such a thing as an EXOS version matrix. For example:- in a network their are old switch...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of andreas
Esvt x460-g2
H! Is there any plays to support x460-g2 ? // Andreas
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer