Conversations

Photo of Andreas Larsen
Ansible for XOS
Have anyone done any playbook work with ansible for Extreme networks ? Is there anything done in the ansible-galaxy part or anything done...
  • 4 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andreas Larsen
Virtual EXOS
When will we see a updated version of Virtual XOS ? Right now we have 15.3 There is some new features that I would like to test first li...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of @ke
How to Config MPLS to use with "Xconnect" (cisco)
Example of cisco command ################################################# interface Vlan1234 mtu 15xx xconnect xxx.xxx.xxx....
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Med Ali
1000Base-SX SFP module is not active (even it is detected) on X440 and x450
We bought a 1000Base-SX SFP module to link a 03 stacked Extreme x440 with x450. The problem is that the module is detected (Red lazer is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Andreas Larsen
Release note
Why on earth are release notes with new features behind esupport login site ? When XOS concept guide is not ? Or have I missed something  ? 
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andreas Larsen
CEP Command gone ?
I have two x440 that I want to test something around CEP with.  I'm running the latest 15.7 code and I was about to configure the CEP p...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andreas Larsen
Port-specific VLAN
According to User guide 15.7 Port-specific VLAN is under the general VLAN section. Again trying to configure this on a X440-24t with Edg...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of tim.xd ou
Generated duplicate license with the same model of switch, can I rollback?
I have 8 x460 core license, 4x for x460-24t and another 4x for x460 48p in my plan, but all 8x are  applied for x460-24t  by my colleague...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ebrar
Can I not establish BGP between a router and two 8810BD SW's VRRP IP?
Hi, Can I not establish BGP between a router and two 8810BD SW's VRRP IP? Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andreas Larsen
EAPS and oneway traffic
Question around oneway traffic patterns in a ring design  Say I have a ring of 4 switches  interconnected with WDM equipment over dualf...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered