Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 34
Photo of Rey Juan Carlos University [communications]
How to manage firmware upgrade scheduled jobs in EMC?
I want to know if the scheduled firmware upgrades can be managed somehow. It would be practical to cancel, reschedule or simply get a lis...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ilya Semenov
What is a correct way of changing IP address of Windows XMC installation?
Hello, team, I have several XMC installations under Windows Server 20xx. Now I have a task to change XMC's IP. If I just change IP of W...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alberto Cornejo
monitor A4 temperature in netsight
Hello How can I monitor the A4-series switch temperature in netsight? Also How can I read the temperature on other SNMP client? A4 firmwa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chad
Refresh/Push VLAN Definitions setup on SITE to Device[s]
Hi,I have got XMC 8.1.2.59, and a X440-G2 running 22.4.1.4.I create VLAN Definitions, and edited port templates under my site.I tried loo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tiburcio Jr Coronado
emc 8.1.2.59 map can you edit device character length ?
the device characters in the map do not show the full name due to the character limit. is it possible to edit this?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Knut
Netsight - Device temperature
Hi, Does anybody know if it's possible to show the device temperature in celsius when generating a report in Extreme Management? When l...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ahmed Haroun
Why Flexviews does not work on Port Element Groups?
As the Title says, Flexviews works very well in the Device Groups in Console, but does not work (interface statistics as an example) in p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick Lester
Setting Reference Image - Firmware Tab
We recently installed Extreme Management 8.0.5.18. After reading the documentation, I understand that I should be able to set a different...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul Winter
Missing -> Power Supply Status in EMC 8.1.1.41 from x440G2-48p-10G4 (in stack) XOS:22.3.1.4 -patch1-4
Hi, i have EMC 8.1.1.41 and x440G2-48p-10G4 (in stack) XOS:22.3.1.4 -patch1-4 with External Power Supply (STK-RPS-1005PS). Problems: 1. M...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tiburcio Jr Coronado
Vlan EAPs details
Is there a feature in Extreme Management Center 8.1.0.52 where you can obtain VLAN detail information, such as what EAPs ring it is prote...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Raghurajan, Sandeep
port status of unused ports in netsight
Hi, I have a customer who would like to view the unused ports report from Netsight for all his EXOS switches. I had contacted GTAC and I ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of tarmizi mohamad
netsight do not show the device memory utilization
netsight do not show the device memory utilization in Custom Report and deviceview for BD8810 and other summit series.  i have enabled th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of David Coglianese
Possible Bug when changing sysName through NMS
I recently found that when changing the sysName through Netsight it configures the old sysName as a display string on all ports that did ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Darren Saliva
Slot-1: Login failed through SNMPv3 - wrong digest
I swapped out a switch in my stack and now i am seeing this error message in the logs. I cannot find anything online for this specific lo...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gabriel Bagita
How to create a report based on vendor specific MIB in OneView
We would like to monitor the status of the FortiGate firewalls. We added them to the NetSight Management, but it reports only the device ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Silva
How to Configure Netsight Dashboard ?
Hello guys ! I just recently started with netsight , and i have seen some very com display with graphics , dashboards , showing features...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joshua Puusep
Flexview AP stats
I'm trying to create a Flexview that shows the following OID's: dot11ExtRadioAvgNfCount=1.3.6.1.4.1.4329.15.3.1.4.3.1.31 dot11ExtRadioMa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve Ballantyne
Schedules for alarms notifications in Extreme Management Center (blackout windows)
Perhaps there is a way to do this, but I couldn't find it. I get several alarms throughout the night about 5 minutes down times that are ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joshua Puusep
DCS Threshold Alarms
Hello, I'm trying to setup useful alarms in netsight for DCS threshold events.  Currently we have a very basic alarm setup that triggers...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marius Matijosius
Does ECM 7.0 support IPFIX?
Does Netsight 7.0 support IPFIX fom XOS devices? Can we use it independently from Purview solution. There is GTAC case: https://gtacknowl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered