Conversations

Photo of Ryan Turner
Who is headed to Extreme Connect Conference this coming April?
All, I'm really happy we are getting our first Extreme User Conference this April in Arizona.  I've been asking for this for years, as I...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
My Training webpage - order by date
Hi, could someone please fix the webpage so it's a little bit more useable. It like to order by date and that is the result.... So in...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Terren Crider
Interface History Cisco
I have two Cisco routers added into my instance of Extreme Management. Both of them are responding to SNMP. I've enabled "Collect Devic...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Alexandr P
HoReCa
Hello, all! Is anybody have use-cases - which features is uses in HoReCa direction (Hotels, Restaurants and Cafe)? Interesting about Ide...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dewald Botha
DHCP offer and discover on EWC V2110 - issue
Hi all, Odd thing, a client's V2110 has a large amount of DHCPDiscover and DHCPOffer requests from it's interface. I am aware of thi...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Thomas, Ken
2016-08-01: New GTAC Knowledge Articles July 24 - July 30 2016
Here are the new articles that were published July 24 - July 30 2016 in GTAC Knowledge: Sunday, July 24, 2016: Hostname is not resolved ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Article
Photo of John Pfrimmer
Policy Manager will not put frozen ports into Inactive/Default role
When adding some of the C5 switches into Policy Manager (PM) we get this error:  ERROR : SNMP Error: 129 (129). The attribute(s) containe...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jerome Abubakar
Query about Extreme Mobile IAM/ NAC and Documents with regards to Extreme Mobile IAM - Palo Alto Integration.
Hi Do you have a White Paper or manual that can help me on Extreme Mobile IAM and Palo Alto Integration? Do you also have a manual that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jeronimo
The future of Topology Manager
I see Topology Manager is being phased out. In fact it is already disabled from Netsight 6.3. However it is a very cool tool and the Map...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Ryan Reb
Wireless - Location Issues
Hello.  Our current setup is we have two CS-4110 wireless controllers that manage all of our AP's.  They are a mix of AP3610's and AP371...
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Charlie Altherr
After upgrade to Enterasys NetSight and NAC from 4.4 to 5.1, sponsorship guest portal stopped working
The guest gets as far as the verification screen.  There he sits forever, since no code is coming.  The email and txt message that are su...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of kouichi ohtomo
S130 ARP issue
I have question. I want to know more information about the following items 1, What does the following mean? 2, Is it possibl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Patrick M
Routing between VRFs on S8?
The below configuration works on an N1 running 07.62.06.0004, but not on an S8 running 08.11.04.0006. By working, I mean the interface...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of John Kaftan
802.1x and Single Sign-on
We have a number of laptops that are mobile labs (Tanks) and in the library for students to check out. We push the 802.1x settings via AD...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Chris
What causes interface discards?
I am seeing a high number (100k+/30 sec) of in(put) discards on one of the 10.0G switch interfaces on my S4 going to an N7. I went lookin...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Reinhard Strebler
poe_control.c(1118) 408 %% edbPoEBxsReq for DAPI_CMD_POE_SYSTEM_STATUS for unit 1 failed
Unknown syslog message
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jose Estrada
fraggle attack mitigation.
How to prevent an attack fraggle in my switchin with Enterasys infrastructure? and above all, how to detect the source of these attacks?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Paul Greer
Lacp behavior
just added 10gig link between S4 and C5k, C5 joined to a lag and blocked the other switches is this because single port lag is enabled?...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Patrick M
VRRP issues with S-Series 08.11.03.0006
I have a pair of Enterasys S8 switches running firmware version 08.11.03.0006 with VRRP configured. I saw problems when using v2-IPv4,...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived