Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 131
Photo of Martin Flammia
EXOS configuration scripting tool
Hi, Going to throw this out there in the hope the community has some ideas. I often find myself building configs with a lot of repative...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Luke Bradshaw
ptpv1 messages dropped
We have an X460G2 (EXOS 22.4.1.4) with the network timing module included and are using the switch as a PTPv2 transparent clock.  We also...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mike Rodriguez
Show entire port configuration for a specific port
I would like to have the entire configuration for a specific port > output in the same way you can view the entire configuration for a vl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Attila Horvath
Transparent clock in E4G 16.2 EXOS
Hi all, There is an interesting question regarding L2 multicast transparent clock. We have an Calnex ParagonX as a PTP source. The c...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of steve massie
Relationship between gPTP clock and NTP clock
I am using an X440-8t (EXOS 16.1.1.4) with the AVB package to connect together 5 AVB endpoints.  I have also configured the X440 as an NT...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M.Nees
conf_diff.py: explanation of returning output
Hi, i am playing around with "conf_diff.py" and i have some problems to understand the output. Switch X450G2-48p-G4 - EXOS: 22.4.1.4 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Julian Eble
Port Congestion
Hello Community, I have been noted some congestion on ports connected to my GGC port channel and I can't figure out what is happening h...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Johan Hendrikx
configure rule ELRP not in the configration
When I configure ELRP  on a x440-G2-24P-10GE with firmware 22.4.1.4 like:enable elrp-client configure elrp-client periodic Default ports ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Justsomebodi
failsafe account configuration script
Hi Guys I have the below script which is suppose to set the failsafe and admin account passwords. It however just hangs at the first lin...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Johan Hendrikx
ERLP not working when using vlan default
I have a X440-G2-24P-10GE4 switch and configured two vlan's.  VLAN-A and VLAN-BFirmware is 22.4.1.4In VLAN-A there are the ports 1,2,3 an...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Nelson
Extreme recommendation for AP reboots? Best practice?
Is there a recommendation from Extreme on how often, if ever, to reboot AP's for maintenance? On the controller I see the options under ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Susana Tovar
Help, I need to configure elrp
Hello All, I need configure elrp in switch X460-24t version 16.1.4.2 patch1-7 but i don't know what option to choose, i have this option...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brian Florey
Getting a Voucher Number for an AVB License
Hello,This is the first Extreme X430-8P switch we have purchased. We are going to use it in a BiAmp Tesira AVB system. I need to enable t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jakub Mielczarek
No IEEE 802.1AS Capable on Summit X440-24t switch
Dear Experts, I have a Summit X440-24t AVB switch with AVB enabled. I am connecting an AVB endpoint to the switch, which is running gPTP...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Amit Geynis
forward PTPv2 packets X430-8p
I'm using X430-8p, and i saw it does not support PTP. So I just want the switch to forward PTP to all port without change. my setup is HU...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David M
What is the recommended WM3600 Wireless controller version?
Hi all,  I have some questions about WM3600 Wireless controller: 1. What is the recommended firmware version for this controller: 2. AP4...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Toni Comerma
Is it suported to have a multicast PTP Grandmaster for boundary/ordinary clock setup?
I'm trying to setup an EXOS device as boundary or ordinary clock, but our grandmaster is set up to work in multicast. Reading documentati...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M.Nees
XOS automatic config save like Enterasys securestack or s-series
i use recent XOS Firmware V15.7.x and V16.1. every time i change something in the switch config i have to save this. is it possible to us...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sergey Vekli
VPLS+MLAG+ISC
Hi all. Config. We have two X670 with MLAG and MPLS/VPLS enabled, some ports use MLAG.  We have shared group of 4 ports for ISC link bet...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Petar Mustur
Unable to transfer pcap file via SCP
Hey there, I'm trying to transfer a pcap file from an X770 to my PC using SCP2 but I'm unable to do it. TFTP is not an option since it's...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved