Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 32
Photo of Drew C.
Meltdown and Spectre (VN 2018-001 & VN 2018-002)
Hello everyone! Extreme has published Vulnerability Notices to provide information on two issues known as Meltdown and Spectre. VN 2018-...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Alexandr P
IdentiFi Rate Limit
Hello, all! Has an interesting issue with limit of Rate Limit in IdentiFi. I can't configure more than 25Mbps. But I need limit to 75...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Johannes Denninger
KRACK attack on WPA2
Hello everyone, I have some questions due to the expected disclosure today on the attack possible on WPA2 SSIDs. US-CERT has become aware...
  • 13 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ron Oley
Wii Error Code 51330, Unable to connect to the Internet.
We have a V2110 HA pair, FW 10.01.06.0006.  We're using NAC version 6.3.0.184 for authentication to the wireless network.  All other clie...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Valter Veiga
Apple MacBook Sierra Wireless WIFI 5GHZ
MacBook running HighSierra in wireless 5Ghz very instable in access-points 3825, 3805, 3912 with controller C25 running v10.31.04 ou v10....
  • 2 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
10.41 feature discussion
Let's discuss some of the new functions of v10.41. I've upgraded yesterday but I already love the AP remote shell feature - thanks guys,...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Article
Photo of mark_gaffney@bwdsb.on.ca
Has anyone installed the V9.21.19.0003 Krack Patch on HWC 5210 and AP3610 yet?
Hi, has anyone installed the V9.21.19.0003 Krack Patch on HWC 5210 and AP3610 yet? Looking for feedback on upgrade. Any issues encountered?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
I am looking for the Krack patch for wirelesss controllers 5210 and access points 3610's running 09.21.18.0009
I am looking for the Krack patch for wirelesss controllers 5210 and access points 3610's running 09.21.18.0009
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Martin Flammia
B@AP or B@EWC to save on large spanned subnets conundrum
Hi, Opening this topic up for some advise, and see what others may have done. Its good practise to building networks without large broa...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dennis
Expected 802.11ac Wireless Throughput
Hi Team, new customer here .. go easy! :-) I'm after tips for troubleshooting Wi-Fi performance. I believe I should be seeing better per...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Doug Hyde
As an Administrator of ExtremeWireless what reporting/logs are the most helpful for post-installation monitoring?
As an Administrator of ExtremeWireless what reporting/logs are the most helpful for post-installation monitoring?  Do you use NetSight o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Doug Hyde
Site surveys, should every install have one?
I wanted to get the communities thoughts on this topic. When installing Wireless Networks do you think you should do predictive and pos...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of kenny green
Wireless Access Point from Extreme Networks
We have 4-5 Extreme wireless AP's model WS-AP3825i in one of our buildings.  In this particular building, we will intermittently experien...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ilya Semenov
How to persuade a customer: Netsight ADV vs Cacti
Hello, everybody! I have a customer (University), who has bought about 30+ summit X430-440 switches and their core is X670. They also ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bryan Donahue
Mixing AP 37xx, 38xx, and 39xx aps in one environment
I have  a mixture of ap models in school environments, and it seems as if the clients are showing a preference for 39xx aps over 38xx aps...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shkelqim Kajtazi
virtual wireless controller
I have problem with my SSID-s i can connect to ssid example VOIP, but some times it connect and disconnect automatically and try to recon...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
AP3610 mounting bracket options
Hi I am trying to track down where to purchase mounting brackets for WS-3610 access points. I have a number of access points without the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alexandr P
Mounting brackets for AP
Hello, all! Can't find any information about  Mounting brackets for IdentiFi APs. WS-MBI-DCU01 WS-MBI-WALL02 In "ExtremeWirelessTM AP38...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
What is the recommended amount of SSIDs to use on the 3605/3610 APs?
C5210 controller APs are 3605/3610 Software: 09.21.10.0005 We currently use 3 SSIDs on our APs ( all broadcast on 2.4 and 5), but I th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rod Robertson
Auto upgrade AP3825i how long , we have 800 units spread across 2 controllers
We are going to upgrade a couple of v5210 in the near future , attached are approx 400 AP's ( for example AP3825i ) to each controller. A...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered