Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 74
Photo of Christoph
extremeCloud appliance licensing
Is it possible to add static device licenses for APs and Switches to the Cloud Appliance. Or is there only the subscription based licensi...
  • Christoph, 4 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Saravanamurthy K
I need Solution
Hi Guys, One my customer using V2110 controller with 27 AP for 3205i. They can only 60 Max binding only. but they need abv 500 mac bindin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christoph
XOS eapol path-through
Is it possible to configure EAPoL pass-through on XOS? I would need it on Summit X430 switches with firmware version 16.
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jesse Ohlsson
Is it possible to collect NetFlow from a Cisco 6513 using NetSight?
I am now, sadly, managing an all-Cisco network, with no management system.  I'm testing NetSight, to see if it will integrate with our Ci...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jarek Sobieszek
Summit X460-G2 and PurView it is possible ?
How integrate Summit X460-G2 with  PurView ?
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christoph
Specifications of Access Points Mounting Bracket
I'd try to find physical specifications an pictures for different IdentFi Access Point mounting options, especially the newer ones. E.g. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M.Nees
WLAN 802.1x PEAP Authentication should work with first device only
Is it possible the restrict and limit an sucessfull 802.1x PEAP (Username / Password) Authentication to the first device only within NAC ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Christoph
MACsec?
Hello,are there any plans to implement  IEEE 802.1AE on Enterasys / Extreme switches and APs in future? I think especially for inter swit...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Micheal Beeler
How to find when a port was last used
Campus switch see lots of changes and need to find a way to show ports that have not been used in a set period of time.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ron Prague
Microsoft NPS server VSA configuration for Extreme-CLIAuthorization
I'm trying to configure management access to our new extreme 8810s via a microsoft NPS server (running on 2012 R2, but the NPS portion ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of info@systemhaus-genthin.de
Integration CISCO Switches into Enterasys NAC
We have a customer who has a small network with 20 Cisco Switches, 2960 & 3560 and the customer want to switchover to Enterasys / Extrem....
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christoph
Is an additional license for Extreme Analytics GRE mirror on SSA 150 necessary?
We would like to use a SSA-T1068-0652A to gain NetFlow and MirrorN data. Do we need the S-EOS-S150 license to tunnel the mirrored data ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paulo Pereira
Factory reset B2G124-48 without console access
Hello everyone. I Recently got a B2G124-48 switch. When trying to access it through the console interface, nothing happens. I can not g...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Transporter
Netsight as a status display
Hi Hub I would like to use netsight as a permenantly displayed graphoc on a wall screen and have already set up maps I want displayed.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of DH
Netsight 6.3 to Extreme Management 7.0
Would it be best to build a new server for the 7.0 or upgrade the existing 6.3 server? Has anyone installed this new version yet and what...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
ExtremeControl 7.0 early release list
Any release schedule available for ExtremeControl 7.0 early release. Could you please put me on the early release list I'd like to see/t...
  • 3 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of h.jr
Topology change occurring several times every minute
Hello, I have the following problem: topology change is occurring all the time on my Core Switch (B5G124-48). I believe this is realcio...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christoph
Nesight 7 / Extreme Control 7 - Information regarding One Policy missing
Hello,  since working some time with "Extreme Control 7" I'm missing some information. In legacy Policy Manager -> Role -> Device Suppor...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Dewald Botha
EOS QoS for Voice VLAN - setup and config ?
Hi Everyone, I have tried to go through existing GTAC KBs and HUB entries, as well as config guides ~ I am not quite sure that the infor...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tino
S4 "show spantree stats active" behavior
We are stetting up two s4 cores with a 4 x 1Gb lag between the two cores. We are using single instance rstp for spanning tree. core 1...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered