Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 58
Photo of Yves Haslimann
Report or FlexView to find ports with more than 3 MAC addresses
Hello everybody I'm searching for all switchports with more than 3 MAC addresses. The goal is to find unmanaged switches in my network. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gil Brezler
Best way to upgrade NetSight?
Running NetSight v 6.3. Current version is 8.02. To get there I need to go thru 7.1.2. Question: is it better to take the current server ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bikas Guar
eBITS App on Android 8.1
I am unable to use the eBITS app on my Google Pixel 2 XL since the Android 8.1 update on my phone. Previously it ran fine with Android 7....
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Johannes Denninger
KRACK attack on WPA2
Hello everyone, I have some questions due to the expected disclosure today on the attack possible on WPA2 SSIDs. US-CERT has become aware...
  • 13 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Justsomebodi
Oneview fingerprint not showing switch name
Hi Guys Is there anyway to get Oneview fingerprint to show the name of the switch the device is connected to rather than the IP?
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shannon Rowe
Virtual Router Specific Config
We are looking at creating a new VR to segregate the routing of traffic. I've setup a lab for this and have it working conceptually. A c...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rey Juan Carlos University [communications]
We would like to use UNII3 channels on our Wifi infrastructure.
We would like to use UNII3 channels (5ghz) on our Wifi infrastructure. Is that possible? Our scenario: Controllers C5210, APs 3965e + sem...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Akkertje
Rules with Policy not working as intended
I have the following setup for testing purposes which i am unable to get working properly. i might be doing something wrong but i dont se...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Johan Hendrikx
configure rule ELRP not in the configration
When I configure ELRP  on a x440-G2-24P-10GE with firmware 22.4.1.4 like:enable elrp-client configure elrp-client periodic Default ports ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Florian Knorn
Using SNMP, how can I find the VLANs associated with an interface
Using SNMP, how can I find the VLANs associated with an interface? I know I can snmpwalk 1.3.6.1.4.1.1916.1.4.17.1.1 but that only start...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul
EDP functionality
Could someone explain what the following fields within the show edp port * detail command mean? Tx stats: sw-pdu-tx=846        vlan-pdu-...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M.Nees
WLAN (Identify / Wing) something similiar to LAN 802.1x quiet period ?
On 802.1x LAN port i can configure "dot1x quiet period" if i have trouble with rejected clients which try it on and on and on ... Beca...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert LeClerc
SNMPv3 on Solarwinds, test passes but no metrics other than ICMP/CPU
We are just introducing Extreme to our environment so this is the first device being attempted. I've added the SNMPv3 settings to the swi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Johan Hendrikx
ERLP not working when using vlan default
I have a X440-G2-24P-10GE4 switch and configured two vlan's.  VLAN-A and VLAN-BFirmware is 22.4.1.4In VLAN-A there are the ports 1,2,3 an...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
Why is the 'Received' Rate(Mbps) a lot less than the 'Transmitted Rate?
I have the C5210 controller with 3605APs. I'm looking at the 'Reports' and 'Wireless Statistics' and then 'View Clients' per Radio. I not...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Manuel Diaz
FreeRadius is not sending attributes to the Wireless Controller on the Access-Accept package
We have configured a FreeRadius to work along with an IdentiFi Wireless Controller, but even when it is authenticating correctly, the Fre...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Will
iPads drop internet connection while retaining connection to ssid
So I have had a problem with iPads losing internet randomly during the day at an Elementary school. I have 2 C35 controllers with 3825 ap...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of GONÇALO NUNO CONTENTE PIMENTEL DA SILVA REIS
OneView interface utilization widget not showing any information
Hi, I have configured OneView to show interface statistics according to this GTACK https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/How...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of SH
How work rogue detection with RADAR
Hello all, can anyone explaine how rouge detection works in detail?  In Radar->Scan Profiles->Detection there is a checkbox for "Rogue ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Taylor
Airtime Fairness Reservation Mode
I want to use the new airtime fairness reservation mode because it appears to solve the problem of giving a production paid for WLAN prio...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered