Conversations

Photo of RC Barnhart
Cacti / Summit v670 Switch, Bandwidth monitoring.
Does anyone one know if there are Cacti templates for summit v670?  I want to monitor bandwidth on ports and vlans.
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sofiane ould Mohammedi
run vm xos on vmware workstation 11
Hi All, I tried to set up a new virtual switch xos (xos 21.x)on vmware workstation 11 so I managed to get it installed but the network ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gabriele Stella
Mlag configuration and isc link
Hello, i'm going to configure an MLAG between two BD8806 and two cisco fiber channel switch. At finally i will have something like this:...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M.Nees
X440-G2 10GB Uplink - bad snare if you miss 10GB LIC
Today we have a very painful and time-killing problem. Be careful NOT to run into the same issue. We using X440-G2 with 10GB GBICs on th...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of kaare_t
Configure port to allow/forward and tag all VLANs configured in the switch
Hi all! It's a bit hard to explain as I am not a switch expert, but I am trying to give a description below. If anything is unclear, ple...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Burke
Can SNMPv3 be configured to use radius for the authentication on EXOS?
We're looking to implement SNMPv3 across many clients and at the same time, move our MSP management accounts to a cloud-based RADIUS plat...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M.Nees
EXOS: ECMP via static routes ?
Does EXOS support ECMP (Equal Cost Multi Path) support with static routes ? I have 2x X670 and want setting up L3 connections to two oth...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Waqas Naeem
OSPF v3 Test Procedure
Is there test procedure for OSPFv3 on Summit switches?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Arun Verma
How to configure DHCP server for multiple subnets with X430-24t switches?
Hi All, Our department manages its own network in our University. All the network switches (X430-24t/48t) are connected to gateway netwo...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Benjamin Woenig
Network Design Considerations for Summit X670-48t (edge) and Summit X770 (core) Switches
Hello, I am faced with the challenge of validating a fairly large switching environment to support uncompressed audio and video streamin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sumanta Ghosh
IPv6 BGP network advertisement
Hi Experts Getting error while trying to advertise IPv6 routes in BGP peering. IPv4 works fine, but getting error in IPv6. The below net...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Michael Suggs
Multicast details
Hello, im looking for addition commands that will give me details about multicast traffic. does anyone have commands that will tell me th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kaon Thana
command for local packet capture on x460 v16
Found this article but this command doesnt exist: https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/How_To/How-to-perform-a-local-packe...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dean Ferraro
stacking 460g2 with vim-2x
I am trying to stack two 460g2 via VIM-2x modules with exos 16.1.3, and have cabled them the VIM modules from S2 to S1 and S2 to S1 and t...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Revil Hong
Extreme Summit Switches Upgrade Patch
Hi All,  I am going to upgrade the Extreme Summit Switches x460 from 12.5.4.5 to 16.1.3.6. Is that any required path need to achieve fir...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M.Nees
EXOS packet handling - from vlan binding over policy/ACL handling to packet forwarding
i am looking for some detailed information  how an EXOS Switch handle a data packet (beyond the manual). In the old Enterasys knowledge...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Dave
EOS to XOS - Lag setup
So about to replace all the Enterasys's in our network. In the old EOS configurations, the lag's have been added to each of the VLAN's. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Darwin Laurenciano
Summit X460 High Availability sample Configuration
Two units of Summit X460 configured for redundancy / High Availability .
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ron Prague
Viewing SNMP ACL Policy counters, is it possible?
Is it possible to see the counters in an SNMP policy? I have a policy that looks like this: entry e1 { if { source-address 172.16.5.211/...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of hafiz
Root cause of high latency
Hi guys, I need your expertise to help me troubleshoot my issue. My current infrastructure have summit x450a(redundant) as core switch a...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered