Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 80
Photo of welisson
IPTV multicast dropping packets
Hi guys,I have been working with IPTV for one year, so, all switch involved in this topology are x460, in this network I have mpls and vr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of IT-SA
Inter-VLAN Routing not working correctly
Hello! I just took over a System Administrator role for a company and trying to figure out what happened to one of their VLANs.  I am ne...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Radcliffe Barham
Extreme 4950 switch UPnP support
We recently upgraded from Avaya 4850's to Extreme 4950 switches. We are now having connectivity issues with our UPnP IP cameras after the...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ryan
Setting up vlan trunk
Hello all, I want to start by stating that I am new to Extreme and managed switches for that matter. I am having trouble getting a vlan ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Saravanamurthy K
I need Switch Model
Hi, One of customer asking core switch, that is 75 ports 10 G copper  + 8 Ports SFP+. so totally their asking 83 ports 10G ports for sin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stephen Stormont
Is this QOS configuration really doing what we want it to?
Our VoIP phones send traffic with a DSCP value of 46.  The phones are connected to a Summit X440-G2 stack in a VLAN called "VoIP" that ha...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Saravanamurthy K
Different Vlan not Communicate
Hi, I am using AP 7532, firmware is 5.9.2. I created two vlan (vlan1 & vlan2) & two SSID (Employee & Guest) in this AP. IP address are vl...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bruno
Lag X460G2 CCR1009
Hi, im having a issue while tring to bond 2 ports between a x460-g2 and a mikrotik ccr1009. My TX traffic get balanced but there is no wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Alexandr P
Client activities export
Hello! As part of Wi-Fi network monitoring, customer monitor "connectivity" to access points. If people use Wi-Fi - it means everything ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jose_LV
renewal of expired AD passwords by external windows radius through eap-wifi
Hi.We have a wifi environment with a rfs 6000 and several aps. We have a wifi with authentication eap through an external radius in Windo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JUAN MARTINEZ
X460-48p STOCK FOR SPARE
I ́m finishing my leasing period for fifty (50) X460-48P switches.  I ́m want to buy 5 switches as an spare in order to have in stock  in...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Burke
Simple device detection and policy application - straight EXOS
Good morning. I've not done a lot of policy work in EXOS except for some basic ACL's. I'm wondering if anyone has samples or guidance aro...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Burke
Self signed certificate expiration for HTTPS
Good morning! Using a self-signed cert for use with HTTPS and noticed that the expiration is automatically 1 year from the date of creati...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Burke
Stacking with 440G2 while keeping "alternate" ports free?
Does anyone know if you can enable stacking on a 440-G2 (mostly for the possibility of future expansion and not having to renumber ports)...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Burke
Best practices for shared MAC on MLAG peers?
Creating an MLAG between two 440-G2's. The ISC will be an LACP of ports 15 and 16 and if I understand it, this LACP link must have a stat...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Burke
Enable SummitStack-V on single switch?
In the past, our best practice was to enable stacking on everything (including single switches), allowing for future additions to the swi...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniele Cerboni
Document listing and describing X460 switches alarms and counters
Hello Community, We are in the process of integrating X460 switches running EOS 15.5.2.9 with a customer server handling alarm traps and...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bnoba CEO
High "Rx Over" Error on a Port
Hi, I have a port on a switch that is not congesting and the utilization is lower than 20 percent. Yet, Rx over error is so much - can r...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Burke
Just a thank-you to the Extreme Team
Just wanted to drop a quick thank-you to Extreme and this community. I use this group very often to get ideas, feedback, best practices, ...
  • 13 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Eric Burke
Suggestions for tracking down wireless contention issues with C35?
I have a customer (school) running a C35 with about 100 AP3805i's. During lunchtime, they experience contention problems in the lunch roo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered