Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 102
Photo of Sarah Seidl
Configure stacking redundancy minimal maximal
Hello,I have a stack of 8 extreme switches.   Their roles are thisSwitch 1 master (x670)Switch 2 standby (x460g1)Switch 3 standby (x460g1...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of James A
Registration with Azure AD via Open ID Connect
I see ExtremeConnect 8.1 allows custom Open ID Connect providers, has anyone done this to authenticate to an Azure AD tenant? What userna...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Alok Shukla
Flooding Laptop MAC
when a specific laptop is turned on all other wireless devices lose their connection but when that laptop is connected to the switch with...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Thyago C. Rodrigues
Help with an MPLS/OSPF architecture
Hi dears,I would like a help with the architecture displayed below. Please feel free to make any comment.Network descriptions and require...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of RAJA RAMESH JAMI
dual Master same time 3 different stacks
*00:04:96:82:4d:0b 1     Active      Master   CA- 00:04:96:82:4c:fd  2    Active       Master   CA- 00:04:96:7e:29:97 7     Active  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Erwin van Hoof
Access Extreme network from Cisco
Hello,At a client we have one Extreme x670_G2 switch running with 3 VLAN's. vlan1 - 192.168.10.129/26vlan2 - 192.168.11.0/26Transit - 192...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Xperia Go
EXOS hardware detection, wrong sysObjectID for X690, X770, X870 or any switch in stack
Hello all,As commented in other posts, the correct way to get the hardware type of an EXOS device using snmp, is with sysObjectID.Doing t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alok Shukla
I have error in MLAG. help to resolve this issue
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve Ballantyne
Secondary VLAN IP address in same subnet as the primary IP - NO GO!
Anyone have a clever way around this issue? I am 90% migrated from an old Cisco environment. I had an issue where one of my vendors was ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alok Shukla
Ports connected to single MLAG id?
We have Core switches(X-670) that connected to X440(48 ports) stacks of 4 switches. Is this supported "48 ports * 4 switches =192 ports" ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brent Addis
Eaps 4 switch ring w/ MLAG
Hi,I have a bit of confusion around the configuration of the design on a network we have built.We have four sites, connected by 2 * 10 gi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Visconti
How to set time in switch 450series
I would to "set time" of my switch 450 series ...in series B5 extreme I have success but not in 450 series
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alok Shukla
Create Sub-interface on X440 switch??
Is it possible to create sub-interface on extreme X400 switches?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Niyas
How to configure MAC based authentication through extreme wifi controller?
Hi Team, I have configured  Extreme AP 7502 as the controller. I need to access the internet through MAC-based authentication.is it poss...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of dilu
Mirror MLAG/sharing port possible?
Hi,I have the following config in one of my switches:create mirror "Mirror5"configure mirror Mirror5 to port 5enable mirror Mirror5config...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jenson
Is the x440 in a stack capable of rolling upgrade?
Is the x440 in a stack capable of rolling upgrade? I thought of connecting the firewall using portchannel from different chassis. Custome...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M
0x8100 Tagged VLAN
We have recently noticed with the addition of dynamic profile QnQ on our Provider Edge Router connected to our Extreme aggregation layer ...
  • M, 1 month ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of priti
10 gig port of extreme X460G2-24x-10G4. It is showing low Rx power
HI experts ,I have connected one server on 10 gig port of exterme X460G2-24x-10G4. It is showing low Rx power and port is not coming up. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of nola saint
Home Lab for extreme networking
Home Lab for Extreme Networking. Would like to setup a lab to learn about Extreme networking. What switches are good to buy off ebay for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leonardo Peixoto
"Useless Protocols/Applications/Servers" and Analytics Licensing
Hi Guys,I'm working on a customer's Analytics PoC and after get it running for a few days we could measure how many flow licenses they ne...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered