Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 112
Photo of Alex
DHCP Forwarding
We have a VLAN that we want isolated from the rest of the network (hosts on this VLAN can only talk to hosts on same VLAN). The problem i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alexey shavernev
missing packages in one vlan
There is a VLAN connecting firewall 1 through a stack of firewall 2, that is, 2 ports are involved and that's all. And in it there is a l...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Vedran Jurak
MiNT and MCX
Hello, A site has some AP7562s. Some are no mesh, others are mesh points root and non root. They are adopted to a VX9000 with layer 3 lev...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Eric Burke
Time estimates for NAC / 802.1x auth in an EXOS environment
Looking to implement 802.1x (wired) for a client having a need to more strictly control access to ports in common areas such as conferenc...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of jeon min
How do I convert the Cisco command "snmp-server trap-source GigabitEthernet1 / 0/1" to an extreme command?
Cisco command "snmp-server trap-source GigabitEthernet1 / 0/1" What is the configuration?snmp-server trap-source To change GigabitEtherne...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alexey shavernev
vlan interface question
Can I assign the same vlan interface to different extreme? Based on the definition of what a VLAN is, I think I can, but my boss thinks n...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bw447
Extreme's Self-Aware Equipment
A member on our team saw this entry on one of our x460 switches a couple weeks ago.   Extreme is pushing the limits on self-aware device...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Sulaiman Al Darmaki
MLAG configuration
Hi, im having a virtual lab, where i try to practice MLAG, the topology is as in the diagram now i have a problem and some questions re...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Visconti
Can anyone say me what is MLAG ?
Do anyone say me what is MLAG or LAG ?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ranjith Kumar
inter vlan issue
core switch 1vlan 10 -10.2.0.200/16vlan 0 -10.3.0.2/16tagged port 23 connected to core switch 2 port 23access switches:(all access switch...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Sarah Seidl
Configure stacking redundancy minimal maximal
Hello,I have a stack of 8 extreme switches.   Their roles are thisSwitch 1 master (x670)Switch 2 standby (x460g1)Switch 3 standby (x460g1...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James A
Registration with Azure AD via Open ID Connect
I see ExtremeConnect 8.1 allows custom Open ID Connect providers, has anyone done this to authenticate to an Azure AD tenant? What userna...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alok Shukla
Flooding Laptop MAC
when a specific laptop is turned on all other wireless devices lose their connection but when that laptop is connected to the switch with...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Thyago C. Rodrigues
Help with an MPLS/OSPF architecture
Hi dears,I would like a help with the architecture displayed below. Please feel free to make any comment.Network descriptions and require...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of RAJA RAMESH JAMI
dual Master same time 3 different stacks
*00:04:96:82:4d:0b 1     Active      Master   CA- 00:04:96:82:4c:fd  2    Active       Master   CA- 00:04:96:7e:29:97 7     Active  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Erwin van Hoof
Access Extreme network from Cisco
Hello,At a client we have one Extreme x670_G2 switch running with 3 VLAN's. vlan1 - 192.168.10.129/26vlan2 - 192.168.11.0/26Transit - 192...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Xperia Go
EXOS hardware detection, wrong sysObjectID for X690, X770, X870 or any switch in stack
Hello all,As commented in other posts, the correct way to get the hardware type of an EXOS device using snmp, is with sysObjectID.Doing t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alok Shukla
I have error in MLAG. help to resolve this issue
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve Ballantyne
Secondary VLAN IP address in same subnet as the primary IP - NO GO!
Anyone have a clever way around this issue? I am 90% migrated from an old Cisco environment. I had an issue where one of my vendors was ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alok Shukla
Ports connected to single MLAG id?
We have Core switches(X-670) that connected to X440(48 ports) stacks of 4 switches. Is this supported "48 ports * 4 switches =192 ports" ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered