Conversations

Photo of Steve Ballantyne
Frequent wireless disconnections occurring since upgrade to 10.21.01.0065
I apologize for the redundant question. It seems like "clients disconnecting" is a common topic. But I am starting a new one, because it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ron Oley
Wireless clients sporadically getting Limited Connectivity, APs dropping packets
We have a pair of V2110 wireless controllers and around 400 3825i access points.  Controller firmware is  09.21.06.0002.  AP firmware is ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 55 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Frank
NAC AAA rule assentment .
NAC 6.3.0.168, Wireless V2110 9.21.09.0004 I have a strange issue with devices not using the right AAA rule in the NAC even though when c...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Frank
NAC with BYOD
We are looking at a non-domain joined device BYOD policy. We have an Extreme NAC. I want to limit one device to one person not having it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Frank
Block MU to MU traffic AP filter rule
I know you can Block MU to MU traffic if you route wireless traffic through the controller. If you use the "Bridge @ AP" topology can ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Omar Valente
null ARP table on a C5 stack
I have a stack composed of 2 C5 series with F/W Fw:06.71.03.0025 It's some day that I'm experiencing networks problems (hosts becoming u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Laura
Enterasys and apple tv mirroring
We have Enterasys APs in our school. We also have apple tvs and ipads and mac books. We are having issues mirroring to the apple tv. The ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Frank
AP3825i optimized settings
We just upgraded to the new AP3825i with a C4110 controller. All our 800 clients are on N and soon to be AC wireless standards. Is there...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Frank
Web Caching
Enterasys has the TWCB protocol for Web Caching but will it be avaiable for the C series switches?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered