Conversations

Photo of Peter Bird
Removal of a SummitStack member
How do you clean up stacking config and port info after a stack member has been removed? After removing a stack member by logging into ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jesse Ohlsson
How to log into the new support portal, can't set password.
First, I don't learn of this new portal until I've worked twelve hours and try to log into the support portal to find out I can't. Then,...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of lhuso
EXOS Firmware upgrade problem in NetSight 7.0.5
Some EXOS switches cannot be upgraded in NetSight 7.0.5. When I right click and select Firmware Upgrade on a device, I immediately receiv...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jesse Ohlsson
Configuration of port sharing (LAG) member ports
Setting up LAGs is dead easy in XOS.  But, I have a couple questions about it: 1:  When I take a previously used port and add it to a LA...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jesse Ohlsson
How to create and use configuration templates in Management Center 7?
How do I create and use a configuration template using Management Center (not the legacy application called Inventory Manager)?  I have...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jesse Ohlsson
QoS configuration - can someone check my work?
We're an Extreme shop, and I'm the new-ish engineer here.  I'm tasked with configuring up a  replacement X440 switch stack to replace som...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Weidle, Bert
ExtremeManagement 7.0.4 GA SW release
ExtremeManagement 7.0.4 GA Maintenance Release is available for download for customers with a current maintenance contract at:   https://...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Article
Photo of Jesse Ohlsson
NetFlow showing impossible flows
Good morning, everyone.  Last week, I configured one of our FortiGate 100D firewalls to send NetFlow datagrams to my new Management Cente...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jesse Ohlsson
How to discover network devices with Management Center 7?
How do I discover my network devices with Management Center 7.0?  Older versions of NetSight Console had a feature in which I could defin...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jesse Ohlsson
The World: Site map in Management Center 7 fails to get a map from MapQuest
The map window selected in Management Center > Network > Devices > World: Site apparently tries to use MapQuest to display a map.  Howeve...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jesse Ohlsson
Unable to upgrade firmware in Management Center on a single switch
I've added three X440 switches to my new installation of Management Center.  I am in full control of them with SNMP and CLI credentials. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Johan Hendrikx
why doesn't Netsight Extreme Management Center support sflow ?
XOS switches support sFlow, Extreme Management Center only netFlow.I hoped that EMC was able to manage sFlow configuration.Is there a roa...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Martin Flammia
EXOS TFTP put to Netsight failing due to incorrect forward slash
Whenever I submit the command:tftp put xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx vr "VR-Default" internal-memory show_tech.log.gz It fails with the following resp...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered