Conversations

Photo of Andreas Larsen
Ansible for XOS
Have anyone done any playbook work with ansible for Extreme networks ? Is there anything done in the ansible-galaxy part or anything done...
  • 4 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
WPA3 - Identify
Hi, my customer likes to know whether his C25 will support WPA3. To make it more general.... which software, controller, AP will suppor...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Johannes Denninger
KRACK attack on WPA2
Hello everyone, I have some questions due to the expected disclosure today on the attack possible on WPA2 SSIDs. US-CERT has become aware...
  • 13 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Dan ODonnell
Language Pack for Notepad++
I was watching a scripting basics video on YouTube the other day and it mentioned that there was a customizable markup language pack av...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leonhard Kurz
Powershell access to NAC controller
Hello, he have the challenge to assign new MAC adresses to groups in NACs for port based authentication. This will be part of a deploymen...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Martin Flammia
EXOS configuration scripting tool
Hi, Going to throw this out there in the hope the community has some ideas. I often find myself building configs with a lot of repative...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James A
ExtremeManagment alarms with MS Teams/Slack etc.
Many years ago there was a NetSight feature called isaac which would post updates to social media. At the time I was rather dismissive of...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
MMI (jsonrpc) feature returns 401 error after enabling RADIUS
Hey, I've started playing around with the jsonrpc interface. Everything works well when I set a password for 'admin'. But when I enab...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ron Prague
ACL to block DHCP/Bootp/PXEBoot from all but certain servers?
I work in an engineering focused company and several of our products do DHCP.  Problem is, absent minded engineers keep plugging these de...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
NAC and EWC RADIUS timeouts
Hey guys, I rebooted one of our NAC Appliances after turning off the dns Proxy. Now I'm getting the following error when the NAC tries to...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved