Conversations

Photo of John
Netsight and Oneview on a Cisco Network
Hi: I used to use Netsight on an Enterasys network.  I am not on a Cisco network and I am trying to use Netsitght.  Is this a practical ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bw447
multiple bootprelay servers
We are working on building a more resilient network. One key part is DHCP. Our server team is working on setting up our servers (Window...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
What are the 5Ghz non-DFS, non-overlapping channels?
What are the 5Ghz non-DFS,  non-overlapping channels?
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shunze Lee
How to build two network cards on NetSight
Dear Sir, My customer has two networks on different subnet  need to management with NetSight. So I build two lan cards on ESXi Server and...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
Enterasys and apple tv mirroring
We have Enterasys APs in our school. We also have apple tvs and ipads and mac books. We are having issues mirroring to the apple tv. The ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
enterasys captive portal settings
Does anyone know what the different settings mean on the Enterasys Captive portal page? I am trying to creat a Guest SSID with authentica...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ali .J
B5K125-24P2 Switch not working , please i need your support
B5K125-24P2 is not working, all lamps is on orange color , when i connect switch with console i got this message Enterasys B5-Series Bo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of CEFLOU
can't ping from core switch any vlan ip add!
Hi all, so, i configure my core switch (stack of 2 X670V) with different vlan interf ip adresses. all my configuration is on the vrf-def...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of John
Donations
Does anyone actually replace their switches every 5 years?  If so can we have your old stuff?  I work for a community college and we coul...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer