Conversations

Photo of SH
XMC python modules used in example scripts
Hello,often in the XMC example scripts functions from the module "xmclib" or "device" are used.Is there a documentation what functions ar...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SH
Set Switch IP at runtime in workflow or script?
Hello, how can I pass an IP of a switch to the script within a script or a workflow to access this IP via CLI / Python and send CLI comm...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rey Juan Carlos University [communications]
How to manage firmware upgrade scheduled jobs in EMC?
I want to know if the scheduled firmware upgrades can be managed somehow. It would be practical to cancel, reschedule or simply get a lis...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Soon Lin Ewe
ExtremeManagement integration with Dell and HP Switches
Hi All,   I am conducting a POC for a customer to integrate Cisco, Dell and HP switches to the XMC 8.1. So far I am able to discover the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of nola saint
Is there a user guide for netsight Alarms Manager.
Is there a user guide for netsight Alarms Manager. I'm trying to create a trap that will alert me when a device has connected to our net...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nachiket Pathak
Can I import Netsight 7 data base into Netsight 8
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Prabhu.M
NAC & NMS Document ?
Hi, Can we get the documentation such as NAC OTP based authentication, Guest self-registration,, Captive portal, radius authentication? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leonardo Peixoto
Using Facebook for NAC Login
Hi Guys, Resuming this conversation, I'm still in trouble.. I have a customer willing to enable social media authentication with NAC (...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
NetSight Suite trial version
I downloaded and installed the Extreme Management Center Suite 8.1.1.41 to try out, but I am having problems opening it. I'm not sure wha...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Terren Crider
Best Way to Port EMC Config to New Server
I'm building a new, virtual EMC server to replace my old physical one.  I've got the machine up and running in VMWare with a trial licens...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Holger Gmerek
How to create and use configuration templates in Management Center 8?
One Management release later and still the question is if we can create config templates for XOS devices like we used to be able for EOS ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rahman Duran
OneView 8.x edit device window
Hi, What is the purpose of "edit device" window on OneVİew? There I can create vlan, add vlans to ports as tagged and untagged,set port ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Darrin Tingey
integrate wireless controller with NAC
We have a c35 controller and netsight I am just trying right now to make a simple connection to the nac through a vns wlan service.  I ha...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ian Broadway
Extreme Management Center V8
Looking to upgrade to V8, have noticed in the official release notes that 2008 R2 Server is not supported. however on page 14 of the rel...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James A
Can't access Netsight in Firefox 39 due to weak ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key
Firefox 39 has deprecated some older and weaker SSL/TLS options for security reasons. I know how to work around this error with about:con...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved