Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 21
Photo of Laura
What are the 5Ghz non-DFS, non-overlapping channels?
What are the 5Ghz non-DFS,  non-overlapping channels?
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
How to create a Guest network on EWC C5210, and only allow guests to get on internet, not the internal network, with login required.
How to create a Guest network on EWC  C5210, and only allow guests to get on internet, not the internal network, with login required.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
How to create a Guest SSID in Enterasys controller C5210?
I need help in creating a Guest SSID in our network, so the user can only get on the internet. I also want them to have to login, or ente...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
enterasys ap 3605 radios
I have a 3605 Enterasys AP installed, which uses a wireless controller. The AP was working, but now the controller says its Radios are OF...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
Enterasys 3605 blinking red and green
I have Enterasys AP 3605. I approved it and it was working fine last week. This week, the controller says it's down. The AP is plugged in...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
Enterasys contoller c5210 log.
Has anyone ever seen this log before? A Wireless AP has attempted to connect with outdated key information. Wireless AP authentication ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Geoff Smith
AP3605/AP3610 indicator lights - what do they mean?
I am putting together a Knowledgebase article for our service desk staff and am wondering if there is a guide anywhere as to what the dif...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
Wireless Load Groups
What is the Wireless Load Groups option for in the Enterasys controller C5210?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
log messages in enterasys controller C5210 for AP3605
Does anyone know what this log message means? It's Enterasys C5210 with 3605 Enterasys APs. I am not sure why one of our APs went down. I...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
Enterasys and apple tv mirroring
We have Enterasys APs in our school. We also have apple tvs and ipads and mac books. We are having issues mirroring to the apple tv. The ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
will turning off radio 2 (g/n) improve a wireless network
we want to see if Turing off the second will improve our wireless network. has anyone tried this, and if so, did you see any improvements?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
inSSIDer
Has anyone used inSSIDer 2.1? I have it on my laptop, but it is only showing 2.4 GHz connections. Why won't it show the 5GHz connections?...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Laura
apple tv mirroring
anyone have any ideas why a mac laptop, ipad, or iphone will not mirror to apple tv? All are on wireless vlan. The wireless works. The ap...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Laura
restart wireless controller C5210
How come when I restart the wireless controller C5210, all of the radio channels show "off", even though none of the APs are down? I want...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Colin Steadman
Any tips for diagnosing user issues on wireless?
Suppose you have a user who is complaining that his windows laptop isn't connecting, or is slow, or drops its connection... or whatever. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Seaman
Site Survey Question
I'd like to do my own site survey. I have a device that reads the db signal. However, I don't want to plug and unplug an Enterasys AP to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christina M
Glossary in documentation - help us make it better
Hello. The documentation team is embarking on a common glossary to be used in all product documentation -- from EXOS to hardware to wirel...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Laura
wifi connection drops
We use Enterasys 3605 APs in our classrooms. Radio 1 is a/n on 5.0GHz and Radio 2 is g/n on 2.4 GHz. Our 3 SSIDs (wlan, wpa, n) are on bo...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Josimar Rivera
How can I unconfigure the 802.11b protocol at all my 4610 APs? The AP are controlled by a WM3700.
We have to apply some changes at the wireless infrastructure, one of them is disable or unconfigure the 802.11b protocol, but I was looki...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Laura
Enterasys AP 3605 range
What is the range on an Enterasys AP 3605? How far does the signal extend? I can't find it in the documentation.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered