Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 45
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
WPA3 - Identify
Hi, my customer likes to know whether his C25 will support WPA3. To make it more general.... which software, controller, AP will suppor...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
firmware download page too complicated
I'd like to upgrade my EMC but I don't plan to search for minutes on the download page for the right file. Example: I'm sorry but eithe...
  • 21 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Dennis
Expected 802.11ac Wireless Throughput
Hi Team, new customer here .. go easy! :-) I'm after tips for troubleshooting Wi-Fi performance. I believe I should be seeing better per...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andre Brits Kannemeyer
10.11 HTTP Redirection at AP
Hi Guys So I am playing with the new HTTP redirection at the AP (Bridge@AP). For my test I would like to redirect users to the NAC port...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Justsomebodi
Netsight Palo-Alto integration guide
Does anyone know what happened to the guide?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Luis Mendes
Voip problem 3825i
The customer have the solution voip with openstage WL3 wireless phone. The customer have more than 300 APs 3715i. With this APs the calls...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Andre Brits Kannemeyer
Top AP information in Extreme Management (Netsight)
Hi Community Perhaps someone can shed some light on the following In Netsight on the Wireless Management Page it lists the TOP AP's f...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Casimiro
HA Configuration on C5210
In one installation we have a pair of C5210 in HA mode with fast failover enabled. The network of registration of APs is 10.90.x.x in es...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Luis Mendes
AP2620 bridge ap
Bridge ap with ap2620-1 not work topology b@ap, user conect but can ́t get ip. If configure static IP not ping no one. I have others lega...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Luis Mendes
Netisght flex view historical
Hi, i would use netsight to monitor others vendors and informations about this, the netsight only monitor troughput historical. Its possi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joseph Church
monitor windows server with netsight
how do you get a windows server and netsight to communicate.   i would like to have netsight monitor my windows servers and report back o...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Luis Mendes
L7 ROLE versio 10.21.01
I using L7 roles to authenticate. I created a portal (external portal) to authenticate using GMAIL, WINDOWS (OUTLOOK), OR FACEBOOK login ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Luis Mendes
GBIC SINGLE FIBER
MAX DISTANCE GBICS SINGLE FIBER for models 10GB-BX40-U is 40km.. But i need 60km distance. Somebody use this type of gbics from other ven...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Luis Mendes
x440 gbic issues
Issues with gbic 10gb, the same gbic works on others model (x450-g2). Slot-2 Stack.6 # debug hal show optic-info slot 2 port 28 Port    ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Luis Mendes
Issue vlan 08g series
I have problemas with 800 series. I change the port from the default vlan, the switch accept config but not register ANY mac on this new ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Kirchner
Purview Integration Wireless Controller 9.21
Hi community, has anyone integrated the wireless solution V 9.21 into Purview? I get the TopN Mirror up and running but I don't get netf...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Luis Mendes
Error setting port data for device
Error setting port data for device - When create any configuration on POLICY MANAGER, when apply this error appear with any model of devi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Luis Mendes
ICMP SIZE
I Have many hosts on switch x460, and L3 interfaces, but no ping with packet size > 500 bytes, No ping interface and no ping between hosts
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Luis Mendes
SLB EXOS
How its possible create a SLB (ldap) with EXOS(X8) like LSNAT on Enterasys ??
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shuo Tseng
Wireless Controller support IPv6?
Dear All I have question about the Wireless controller support IPv6 issue. Have wireless controller v9.0 support IPv6? I mean it can do ...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered