Conversations

Photo of Marco Lorenz
X870 QSFP+ GBIC with Breakout-Cable, no Link zu X440-10G
Summit X870-32c with Firmware 22.3.1.4-patch1.4. Port 1 populated with QSFP+-Module 10319, 40G SR MMF. Breakout-Cable 9380014-5m, MPO-4LC...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Justsomebodi
Device down alarm delay
Hi all Is there any way of delaying a device down alarm. I was thinking of tweeking the SNMP polling interval, but don't know if this wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ilya Semenov
Abnormal high CPU utilization on stack
Hello, everybody! I have a stack of 2x460 and 6x440 1st generation summits (8 switches total). The problem is every morning at exactly s...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Zaffry Ikram
Configuring WM3600 Wireless Controller to Work with a Different DHCP Server
I am new to the Extreme Products and i currently need some assistance with a problem that i am facing. My company runs a Extreme WM3600 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marco Lorenz
Config download script does not appear in Inventory Manager DropDown-Menu
I'm trying to figure out an issue with download Extreme XOS Deviceconfigs via NetSight InventoryManager. The Device I want to backup is a...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Norman Tan
How to enable the advance edge licences in Summit X440
How to enable the advance edge licences in Summit X440  Appreciate for the help. Many thanks!
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marco Lorenz
AP3805i screw thread measurements
Does anyone know the exact measurements of the screw thread on backside of AP3805i?We want to use it for mounting purposes and figured ou...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul
how to check / find out the root cause of Link down on SFP Fiber Link
How to check / find out the root cause of Link down on SFP Fiber Link Fiber cable error ? SFP module error ? Why was the Link down?   ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Randy Middleton
config ntp server on 15.1.2.12 670-48p-10g
Command Ref (http://extrcdn.extremenetworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/EXOSCommandRef_15.1_Version4.pdf) says "configure ntp [server ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marco Lorenz
ping -i6 is not working over different VLANs
2 VLANs, both ipforwarding ipv4 and ipv6 enabled, but still no ping ipv6 possible from one machine in VLAN1 to another machine in vlan2. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Kalyan Majumder
Layer3 VLAN IP not reachable
Hi, I am pasting the show config output create vlan "OSS_FLDS" configure vlan OSS_FLDS tag 3118 configure ports 47 auto on speed 1000 d...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Uber Londono
Loop Problem
Hello folks, I need interconnect many extreme Switch, when try to connect Sw1 and Sw2, (See picture), A broadcast storm block both Switch...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Marco Lorenz
Problem archiving with NetSight 6.1 - File not found/Missing - Config File is empty
Hello together, I have a problem with backing up configs using NetSight 6.1.We have a lot of devices running Extremeware 7.8e2 (Summit 20...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved