Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 51
Photo of Johannes Denninger
KRACK attack on WPA2
Hello everyone, I have some questions due to the expected disclosure today on the attack possible on WPA2 SSIDs. US-CERT has become aware...
  • 13 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Marlon
Analytics Flow detail sometimes no response time
why there is no response time in some flow details?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marlon
how to reset to default the ISW 4GbP, 2GbT,2-SFP?
we forgot the username and password, how can we reset the ISW to its default setting? thanks!
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith Obermeier
EMC Analytics/Purview - UserID Detection
I think I'm missing something simple here in my setup.  I am running Purview 7.0.6.27 with EMC 7.1.2.12 and NAC 7.1.1.9 and WLC V2110 10....
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Marlon
NAC 802.1x authentication with Assessment bandwidth usage per end system
hi, what is the approximate bandwidth usage once nac authenticate and assess the end system? we have agent based assessment with 6-8 tes...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bobby
Guest Splash Page Wifi Issues
I found that the Splash page server (Linux Based) for the guest wireless. I have been running into issues where after the DHCP lease rene...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Marlon
NAC with WiNG Wireless
Hi, we are setting up test environment  for 802.1x for wireless users using NAC and WiNG wireless solution before implementing to produc...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Marlon
Extreme WiNG Wireless integration with NAC
Hi, we are planning to integrate the WiNG wireless (NX5500 + AP7522) to Extreme Access Control. the re authentication is not working. pl...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marlon
'Extreme Networks Summit WM3000 Wireless Controller and NetSight Suite - Configuration and Integration Guide
where can i download the 'Extreme Networks Summit WM3000 Wireless Controller and NetSight Suite - Configuration and Integration Guide'? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marlon
DSCP marking for redirection to remediation portal (NAC)
how to use DSCP marking to redirect the client to remediation portal? how can i include the "CoS (DSCP)" marking in "Quarantine" policy i...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marlon
Can purview detect facebook games?
Can purview detect facebook games or any similar application?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Dewald Botha
Some users not receiving DHCP address via B@AP, others do ?
HI all, I have an odd problem ~ C35 controller - version 10.11 3805i APs Fresh deployment PSK SSID, Bridged@AP topology W...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marlon
NAC: Restricting access for nondomain devices
Hi, I try to follow the GTAC knowledge below: https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/How_To/NAC-Restricting-access-for-nondo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Marlon
how to join NAC in a domain
Hi, how can i join the NAC in a domain? Thanks!
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marlon
NAC Agent less result incomplete
we have Netsight and NAC 7.0.3.11, we are planning to use agent based and agent less assessment simultaneously. in our testing, agent bas...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Marlon
SNMPv3 - Wrong digest
Hello, we have Summit x460 ( 16.1.3.6 patch1-11) and Netsight 6.3.0.162, we successfully added the x460 to netsight but log shows in s...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ron Oley
Wireless clients sporadically getting Limited Connectivity, APs dropping packets
We have a pair of V2110 wireless controllers and around 400 3825i access points.  Controller firmware is  09.21.06.0002.  AP firmware is ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 55 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Marlon
identifi client connection issues
Hi, we cross to this gtac article https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/Solution/Client-connection-issues-with-firmware-9.....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stephen McGuire
LDAP unable to work with multiple servers
Yesterday our AD server went down, we have four of them (.10, .11, .12 & .13) and users were unable to use the WiFi.  Restarting the firs...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M.Nees
Android Phones are losing WLAN connectivity after several minutes
EWC V9.21.12 - WLAN running now stable for laptops! Except Android SmartPhones have problems anymore! If the Smartphone is newly connec...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered