Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 31
Photo of Paul
IP Monitoring
I am fairly new to Extreme and Exos. I was wondering how I would poll an IP address from an Extreme switch and remove a static route from...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M.Nees
XOS: netlogin on sharing ports
Hi extreme-networks folks, i want to get some ideas and statements regarding the need of the following feature: "netlogin on sharing po...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom
UPM or mac address based vlan switching?
I'm looking for suggestions on our design.  We currently have a mixture of extreme products (8806, X670, X450, X440) with multiple VLANS...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ilya Semenov
Netlogin MAC-based auth problems
Hello, everybody, I've got a recommendation from Extreme's empoloyee (he is really expert!) to configure netlogin mac-based auth. (I nee...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of DH
MS Surface trying to run LLDP script for phones
We run LLDP scripts for our MITEL VOIP phones and I have noticed that Microsoft Surfaces running Windows 10 try to run the LLDP script co...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Somebo O'Rother
a way to update port aliases, via LLDP?
New (to enterprise networking) guy--Wondering if there would be a way to update port aliases, via LLDP, to avoid manually having to do it...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bw447
Python Scripts Directory
I'm starting to get a number of pythons scripts on my switches/stacks.  From what I can tell if I create a directory and move the scripts...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SOUILAH Mohamed
Configure IP SLA + PBR
Hello, I have to migrate from CISCO routers 1941 to Extreme X670, the routing configuration is as follows: We have two outputs, one is f...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniel
jsonrpc support on x440
Hi ,  I would like to know if it is possible to enable the jsonrpc in Extreme x440. The firmware I am currently using is 16.1.3.6  patch1...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of frederic ragot
DHCP Snooping auto configuration
Hi Experts, I have a quick question about DHCP Snooping. When I move a port  from a VLAN to another, I need to change the dhcp snooping ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
XOS - 802.1X AP but bypass bridge@AP clients
Hi, is it possible to authenticate the AP via 802.1X PEAP on the switchport but bypass/disable the authentication for the bridge@AP clie...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alagesan Jeyaraman
Configure DHCP server on EXOS Switch enabled with Netlogin
I have configured DHCP server on Extreme X440 G2 Switch and it is working as expected. Now i want to add the the Switch into NAC control ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of dr.watson
scripting on xos switchen
Hi, i have a problem. I want to configure the elrp client on all  my extreme xos switche.( more then 1000 ) with al lot off dificulti vla...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jeon min
How to block through UPM ?
I would like to log the port block and MAC address through the UPM through the Mac OUI. Thank you for the UPM setting example. For exampl...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gopalakrishnan Rajendran
What is the routing capability for X670-G2-48x Switch ?
Hi Team, Greetings! We would like to know the routing capability for X670-G2-48x Switch . Kindly help us. Thanks Gopal
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lane, Mike
EXOS - Web Access enabled or disabled for HTTPS?
The command "show management" will show the status of the httpd service on an EXOS switch.  The output would show both http and https sta...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniel Valera
Config iproute by origen
Hi, I have a switch X450e-48p with image ExtremeXOS version 12.0.3.16 and my question is if can i configure various routes by origen? I ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nikolai Andre Ek Ovesen
Python: Creating upm profile with script
I'm trying to write a python script to configure new switches and right now I'm struggling with creating UPM profiles through the script ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of zain mallick
convert cisco acl in to extreme summit X440
access-list 10 permit 172.16.66.246 access-list 10 permit 172.16.66.241 access-list 10 permit 172.16.72.110 access-list 10 permit 172.16....
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mykhaylo Skrypka
Aastra VOIP phone and ELRP
Hi All, We are currently struggling with an issue which appears to exist between our Extreme edge switches and certain models of VoIP ph...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved