Conversations

Photo of n.n. n.n.
[extranet/licensing homepage] An unexpected error has occurred. Troubleshoot issues with Windows SharePoint Services.
Hello, are there any known problems with extranet/licensing homepage? Regards Michael  
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of n.n. n.n.
[V2110] VMWare Boot: VM hangs at "NX-protecting the kernel data"
Hello, I freshly imported the V2110  *.ova file "V2110 9.21.01.0179" into ESXi 5.5, changed networks, changed SCSI Controller Type to "V...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of n.n. n.n.
Request: V9.x: IPv6 support for Bridge at Wireless Controller
I would like to request a backport for "IPv6 support for Bridge at Wireless Controller" for version 9.x Reason: - We have hundreds of A...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Siva
Wireless enterasys access point WS-AP3610
Good day All   my company have buy  new AP3610, I need to set it up and add to the exiting access point,  all are enterasys access ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shuo Tseng
Wireless Controller support IPv6?
Dear All I have question about the Wireless controller support IPv6 issue. Have wireless controller v9.0 support IPv6? I mean it can do ...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of n.n. n.n.
[AP3610] CPU 0 Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address
Hello, next AP3610: It boots the kernel. Then after some seconds this error message appears and it reboots. Is there any possibility to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of n.n. n.n.
[AP3610] ERROR: Cannot boot either kernel image, dropping to interactive shell.
Hello, I need for recovery a AP3610 with kernel error. Does anyone know how I can fix this error? Some steps for getting the firmware im...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nagaraj Kukke
configuring ipv6 in identifi wireless
We are the extreme partner one of our existing customer have extreme wireless setup and they have requirement of ipv6 enable wifi with ex...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of n.n. n.n.
C4110: Exception: snmp_mode instance has no attribute
Hello, I am able tu poll SNMP via Enterasys NMS, no problem at all. But I want to use some other software aswell.The problem: it doesn ́...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Andre Brits Kannemeyer
Wireless Firmware 10.x
Hi Do we have a release date for the new version 10 firmware for the wireless appliances? Thx Andre
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
Netsight 6.3 release date ?
Hi, could you please share the release date for Netsight 6.3 ? 2nd question - the v9.21 IdentiFi release notes list 6.3 as the only sup...
  • 5 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of n.n. n.n.
Monitoring concurrent clients per SSID/VNS with SNMP
Hello, I ́d like to monitor the amount of concurrent connected clients for each SSID/VNS (I saw https://community.extremenetworks.com/e...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered