Conversations

Photo of Paul
EDP functionality
Could someone explain what the following fields within the show edp port * detail command mean? Tx stats: sw-pdu-tx=846        vlan-pdu-...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul
IP Monitoring
I am fairly new to Extreme and Exos. I was wondering how I would poll an IP address from an Extreme switch and remove a static route from...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul
Extreme Management Centre Download
Hi, I looking to install Management Center as a fresh install on a Windows Server. I have not done this before. Could someone please tel...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul
Auto negotiate on ports of x670-g2-48x
The default configuration for ports on a x670-g2-48x appears to be with auto-neg off: configure ports 1:14 auto off speed 10000 duplex f...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul
Management Center EXOS Requirements
Are there any limitations on EXOS versions for Summit switches that are required for a device to be managed by Management Centre? For exa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul
Management Center Installation Requirements
When reading the Management Center installation guide it mentions the server requirements for small, large and enterprise installations. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul
Open backup configurations stored by Netsight
I was interested to know if there is a way to open the backup EXOS Summit configuration files saved by Netsight to view the configuration.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul
How to archive configurations to a TFTP or SCP server at regular intervals?
I am looking to archive the configuration of a Summit switch at regular intervals to a remote TFTP or SCP server. Although I can see that...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul
Configuring OSPF on x620 with AE license
I wish to configure OSPF on a broadcast segment with 2x x620. When I attempted to do this I was surprised to find that if I wanted to set...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Paul
EAP port roles on transit switch
Can anyone explain the significance of primary and secondary ports for a transit switch within an EAPS ring? I understand that for a mast...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered