Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 261
Photo of Chris Chance
MLAG vs Stack what am i missing
Can't seem to wrap my head around the reason for using MLAG vs Stacking, I'm planning to use 2 x670's as a 10gigabit aggregation hub for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Goodliffe
Extreme stack no management access
I need help with configuring external access to my Extreme stack. The stack consists of X450e-48p (master), X650-24x (secondary). I need...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ken Johnathan
Configure Port Redundant on Summit Stacked Switches
Hi Experts, Can we configure Port Redundant on Summit Stacked Switches, like below: Where the Primary Port and Redundant Port are locat...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Julian Eble
Port Congestion
Hello Community, I have been noted some congestion on ports connected to my GGC port channel and I can't figure out what is happening h...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Siva
Two extreme switch can ping each other
Good day all I have been looking around if this has been ask and answer it seems I can’t find any. I have a problem with two extre...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of M.Nees
How to Create XOS Config Template with Inventory Manager ?
we are using Config Templates within Netsight Inventory Manager (IM) for Enterasys Switches for a long time to get running a switch very ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Helpme
TCL function (regexp and regsub function only don partial)
XOS 15.5.2.9 patch1-5set var a "12345:54321:7806" set var x $TCL(regexp -all {([0-9]*):([1-5]{5}):([0-9]{1,4})} $a match s1 s2 s3)show va...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Christoph
MACsec?
Hello,are there any plans to implement  IEEE 802.1AE on Enterasys / Extreme switches and APs in future? I think especially for inter swit...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jason Weems
How do I set X440-24p back to Factory Default?
So I setup this new out-of-box switch, I set the admin password, but I can no longer get into it.  I obviously set the password to someth...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bw447
EXOS how to reset a port to factory default
Is there a way to reset a port back to factory default. For instance if I have a port with 7 vlans tagged and 1 untagged with elrp on ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sai Prasad Rao Rapolu
Few IP phones disconnecting frequently connected to extreme switch
We have few IP phones connected to extreme switch , single port carries both voice and data vlan. Both voip abd data have static it's....
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of wang maple
is there easier way to configure trunk port in extreme switch
I'm just starting to use extreme switch, and the switch type is X450a-48t, and SW version is 12.0.3.16. when I configure the trunk port i...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Helpme
under XOS ver 15.5.x the TCL clock function was fail
ena cli scriptset var a $TCL(cleck seconds)In Xos ver 15.5... it displayError:invalid command name "uplevel".I think this is Xos bug
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of David
access-list zone
I have a question  I have a switch  black diamond 8800. This switch has the next configuration. configure access-list zone SYSTEM applic...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Frank Veen
Create ACL for specific ELRP vlan
Hello, We have configured a ELRP dedicated vlan and configure this vlan tagged on all ports. We would like to secure this vlan to allow ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew C.
Please Welcome Jeremy Gibbs to the Embassadors Program!
Hello Everyone, Please join me in welcoming Jeremy Gibbs to The Hub's Embassadors program! Since joining the community a little over one...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Benjamin Woenig
Network Design Considerations for Summit X670-48t (edge) and Summit X770 (core) Switches
Hello, I am faced with the challenge of validating a fairly large switching environment to support uncompressed audio and video streamin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Zdzieblo
Mixed stack made of X460-G2-48t-10GE4 and X440-24x-20G
Hello, Can I form stack using two X460-G2-48t-10GE4 units and two X440-24x-10G ? I have 2 VIM-2ss cards in X460 units and total of 8 SR ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott Benne
Dual x670V Stacks, MLAG, and VMware ESX
Pro/Con design considerations for configuring (2) 2-node x670V stacks with emphasis on availability and performance. Prior to submitting...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Evan liu
Will the switch change the DSCP value in Layer 3 forwarding by default? Thanks!
Switch configured vrrp for hosts, and hosts send traffic with DSCP. By default, when switch forwarding the traffic to network, how the DS...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered