Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 33
Photo of Jeff Roberts
wireless planner down?
Is the link to the Wireless Planner Tool down?  I've been using it for some early predictive planning but I can't seem to connect to the ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jeff Roberts
Wireless Planner report fails
After completing a plan using an imported jpeg floorplan and auto-placing APs, I save the plan and select Generate Report. I have the opt...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Arjumand Qazi
Unable to generate the report from Wirelessplanner site.
after good 5 mins the stie will return an error saying " Error generating report" i wish if we have screenshot upload option here 
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Alexandr P
Change MAC
Hello! For now have no access to my lab to check - how to change MAC address of radio of AP? Customer is asking for make same MAC addres...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Terren Crider
Plan Wireless for New Building
Alright, I got my hands on some of that sweet, sweet advanced licensing for EMC.  So, now I can make floorplans and view some heat maps. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
AP3917i/e - 2nd port is a client port
The documentation (datasheet, installation guide) show that both ports are uplink ports but as per release note and the controller GUI th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ron Oley
Anyone know the max network throughput of the V2110 controllers?
The datasheet (https://cloud.kapostcontent.net/pub/38236555-1e21-43a3-9c61-af84c71a5844/wireless-controllers-ds-1.p...) shows these lines...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Casimiro
Access Point 3805i for use in the Cloud
We have some access point 3805i part number WS-3805i and would like to do a "Cloud" installation. Is it sufficient to just acquire cloud ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Burke
Partner - RF Planner Problems
No "planning" options show up in the partner RF planning tool. I get options to manage plans, save plans, open plans, report, venues, etc...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
AP3912i - EWC dashboard & 802.1X support
I took a while but now I've received a AP3912i to play around and I really like the option to connect LAN devices to the AP switch ports....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
max. sites per controller
I wasn't able to find the answer, is there a matrix, I'm especial interested to know the value for the C35 controller. Thanks, Ron
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Giuseppe Montanarella
AP3917e Configuration failed with error 00A500080000008100A60008A9FE003D00A70008FFFFC000
Good Afternoon, I have a Controller V2110 V10.41. I received this error during the installation of AP3917e Config Manager has experienc...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Marco Garcia
NGH 2.0 (hotspot 2.0) AP 3865 ds interoperability
The line of products WS2110-9 and AP3865-DS are compatible with NGH2.0 (hotspot 2.0) standard?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of info@systemhaus-genthin.de
ExtremeCloud Layer 7 not Working ?
I ́m building current my first ExtremeCloud Solution in our Demo Lab and wanted to test the "App Filter" I have created a Network with an...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Terren Crider
Guest Splash Page When Bridged @AP
Is there any way to redirect users to a splash page when the network is bridged at the access point and not the controller?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bernhard Voit
Excessive roaming in WLAN
Hi, we have a WLAN with over 100 APs (37xx adn 38xx) in 3 Locations. V2110 as controllers with version 9.21.13.00005. Recently we recogni...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Michael Kirchner
Purview Integration Wireless Controller 9.21
Hi community, has anyone integrated the wireless solution V 9.21 into Purview? I get the TopN Mirror up and running but I don't get netf...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniel Sales
How to disable the PoE port 2 on the AP-3865e?
How to disable the PoE port 2 on the AP-3865e to connect a device not PoE?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of George Smith
Missing mounting bracket bolts for 100 degree panel antenna
I was working with a customer on a major wireless deployment when we discovered that there are no bolts included for attaching the artic...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ty Kolff
Controller Discovery for 39xx AP's and 36xx AP's
We are going to be installing a new v10 controller for a client to get their new 39xx AP's connected, however this client has a large cou...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered