Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 172
Photo of Sharoz Khan
what are the VPN protocols supported by etreme Network switches with model ? and How we configure it on extreme switches ?

• 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jakub
Triple redundancy link
Hi, community!I have some problem with configuration redundancy on my switch. I need to set to links as a redundancy. I have links A,B,C....
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JUAN MARTINEZ
X460-48p STOCK FOR SPARE
I ́m finishing my leasing period for fifty (50) X460-48P switches.  I ́m want to buy 5 switches as an spare in order to have in stock  in...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Biggtimber
220 Training (What Software does it run)
I picked up a 220 in order to tinker with the OS, as we are looking at extreme for our refresh. After getting it in and starting some of ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Charles Cox
inter-vlan routing between stacked and standalone x450e switches
I have an existing stack for the access layer and want to add a TOR switch. All x450e 12.6.2.12 configured vlans to match the stack remov...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ian Broadway
Switch UpTime
Any records on longest switch uptime?  AandE-USER-SW1.1 # sh sw SysName: AandE-USER-SW1 SysLocation: AandE Ground Floo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of EtherMAN
Can't get a link between a 870 QSFP28 sr4 100 gig and a Brocade MLXe 100 gig using CFP2-TO-QSFP28-Module
We are in the process of bring up new MLXe routers with 2 port CFP2 100 gig cards.  We are connecting these to 870 100 gig QSFP28 interfa...
  • EtherMAN, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Yusuf Kabbara
Create a loop storm in network "educational Purpose"
Hello I am working on a network with  Ring topology X440 Switches And I'm looking for a scenario to get a broadcast storm "loop" for te...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christina M
Announcing a new Release Notes page!
The Information Development Team has created a new repository for release notes -- and no login is required! View the new Release Notes p...
  • 9 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of bw447
MLAG Peer Distance
We are wanting to MLAG our schools to our WAN switches that are throughout our district. Our WAN switches are x670G2-48x-4q running 16.2...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gabriel Poza
Specify Snmp source interface for traps and logs
Hi we have a pair of  extreme BD8810 in which we use an inband for OAM vlan purposes. Some how after we did configure the snmp receivers...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mukesh
need help For Extreme X450e-48P switch configure UDP data
Extreme Switch X450e-48p help
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of GONÇALO NUNO CONTENTE PIMENTEL DA SILVA REIS
Default interface configuration
Hello, Does anyone know if Exos has a command to remove all configuration from a given interface like Cisco has the "default interface" ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ryan Turner
Who is headed to Extreme Connect Conference this coming April?
All, I'm really happy we are getting our first Extreme User Conference this April in Arizona.  I've been asking for this for years, as I...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of GONÇALO NUNO CONTENTE PIMENTEL DA SILVA REIS
IpArp not learning IP
Hi, i am trying to troubleshoot why IPARP is not showing the IP addresses of edge devices. Slot-1 SEDUCA050100.3 # sh iparp stats ports ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dineshkumar Ramasamy
X770-32q got rebooted and suddenly when i checked the monitoring i see that the memory went high.
Suddenly my X770-32q rebooted and when i checked the monitoring i see that the memory went high and rebooted. I have enabled the debug ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Arjumand Qazi
XMC ZTP+ configuration (migration of config from old to new switches)
Need to migrate running config from around 40 existing X460's switches to new X460 switches. I was told ZTP+ can help in this regard, i ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elena Madrigal
LAG X690 between SFP and UTP
Hello i have a Stack between two switch model X690 one of then 10G fiber an other of copper switch. But when i make a lag show the follow...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of BGP
Bd 8810 Restarted and Lost 30% of Mac Addresses and now Not Learning New Mac Addresses
The BD 8810 rebooted on its own and lost about 30% of already learnt MAC addresses and right now its not learning any new mac addresses ....
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Yusuf Kabbara
MSM B does not synchonize with MSM A
Hello,  We have a BD8806 with two MSM-48c slots. but Backup slot B is not syncing with slot A, I checked Memory usage and only 4% is use...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered