Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1218
Photo of Alexandr P
New corporate web-site issues
Hello, all! https://www.extremenetworks.com is changed - link by X670-G2 Data Sheet show X670-G1 Data Sheet - can't find Release Notes ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Luis Alfonso Grimaldo Aguilera
Apple devices lose Internet connection w/ IOS 11.4.1 Enterasys Wireless Firmware: 9.21.20.0001 randomly dropping same IOS firmware
Hi everyone,     We are working with a C35 and a V2110 wireless controllers runing the firmware version 9.21.20.0001. Since the release ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Stephen Stormont
Currently, we are using accounts created on each switch in order to be able to login. We do have Extreme Management Center 8.x installed...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of baha atici
how to connect a new AP 3825i to the administrator of ap's Extreme Network?
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nurlan Turganaliev
extreme summit x440 ping from management port to tftpd server issue
I forgot the admin password for extreme summit x440-48t-10g.  In order to factory reset i have tried this: config none is not working fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sacha Brys
ALL NEW AP 3915i not recieving an ip address from the dhcp server after first being 'tested'in another network
AP 3915i did not recieve an ip address from the dhcp server after being tested in another network to see if the AP was delivered well. Th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Resolut1on
TTL expired in transit!
Hi Friends,  Good day.  I have problem with Inter-Vlan. Our goal is PC1 must communicate to PC2 with different VLANs. same as PC2 to P...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Aman Choubey
Net sight Upgrade 6.3 to 7.1
My current version of Net sight is 6.3 and current version is 8.2. So i want to upgrade it from 6.3 to 7.1. please help how to do it? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Aviv Kedem
AP65XX aps timezone problem
Hello community, When I configuring any of AP65XX aps RF-domain#default#timezone Asia/Jerusarem and after sync running: show clock , I g...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of nola saint
Cannot ping google from switch.
I'm new to networking and new to extreme switches.  I just setup x440g2 switch and can ping everything on my network but I cannot ping go...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Johan Hendrikx
AP3805i connect only at 100 Mb at X440G2-48p-10G4 switch
I have more than 50 AP 3805i connected at X440G2-24p-10G4 and X440G2-48p-10G4 switches. One AP connect with 100 mb instead of 1...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Diederik Kuijper
AP Names gone after upgrade
I updated one of my C25s to 10.31.03.0012 and set to upgrade the images on the APs. After they came back, most of the names were reset to...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Richard Applebee
OID for interface counters
Can anyone point me in the right direction for interface counter oid's on S gear? I am putting up a network status page using MRTG and ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Johan Hendrikx
network performance data is unavailable in OneView
For some reason OneView will not collect data about Network and Application performance.When I look at the impact analsys and put the mou...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
v10.41.08 - dashboard health counter not readable
After upgrading to v10.41.08 the Health counters on the dashboard are not within the screen because the description was changed from "Low...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Saravanamurthy K
I need Solution
Hi Guys, One my customer using V2110 controller with 27 AP for 3205i. They can only 60 Max binding only. but they need abv 500 mac bindin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Saravanamurthy K
Different Vlan not Communicate
Hi, I am using AP 7532, firmware is 5.9.2. I created two vlan (vlan1 & vlan2) & two SSID (Employee & Guest) in this AP. IP address are vl...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of James A
Client bridge not working as expected
I have an AP7532 set up in client bridge mode per this guide connected to my AP3825 and the bridged device (a Crestron NVX per my last qu...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Leonardo Peixoto
XMC 8.1 Policy Manager shows A2-Series as UNSUPPORTED
Greetings Guys, Here we go again with legacy gear... But they are dying hard, because *almost* nothing can break it, they got forgotten ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Alexandr P
Wireless planner tool issue
Hello, all! Upload image. 1. Draw boundary. Trying Set scale and receive error - Floor size is out of bounds. 2. Set scale. Trying to dr...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved