Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1293
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
AP3915i mounting option
Why is the logo upside down if mounted on the wall with the default option. Marketing 101 = brand recognition
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Visconti
Job scheduled with PING to...
Hi,I would create a scheduled job that ping a particular port and give me an alarm if the pc connected at this port do not respond
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Visconti
learned mac address refer to group
I have created a DEVICE GROUP with ITS INTERNAL only two port/pc so I STARTED the flexview "learned mac addresses" to know if the 2 pc ar...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Resolut1on
NMS license installation.
Hi Extreme Networks, I already installed the nms in our server. Can I install it again and use the license key in another 1 server ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rafael Lopez
XMC failed to backup Avaya ERS switches via BOSS-SFTP script
When using the included "BOSS-SFTP" script to backup various recent builds of Avaya ERS switches, the backups fail to authenticate to XMC...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Wilhelmus Vrienten
AP3912i P3 as tagged port
Is it possible to connect a telephone to port P3 on a 3912i which tags the traffic with a VLAN ID? A customer has an existing infrastruct...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Niyas
How to configure voice and data vlan on the same 200 series switch
Hi Team, we have 2 VLANs for voice and data, we need to access both VLAN on the same 200 series switch port. what are the procedures to...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Attila Horvath
AP39XX configuration questions
Hi Folks, I need to suggest APs, and I have some requirements: - Can the AP39xx send syslog messages to the Syslog server standalone or ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alok Shukla
Flooding Laptop MAC
when a specific laptop is turned on all other wireless devices lose their connection but when that laptop is connected to the switch with...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Arjumand Qazi
Unable to generate the report from Wirelessplanner site.
after good 5 mins the stie will return an error saying " Error generating report" i wish if we have screenshot upload option here 
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Pawel Eljasz
vdx-6740 firmware/nos update via ftp, scp, sftp does work.
hi everyone,I have a switch from which I can ssh into ftp server, that is on a vlan. Other nodes on that vlan can ftp into that server ok...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve Ballantyne
After upgrading to XMC 8.1.4.40, all AP's show as down?
Hello all,I just ran an upgrade on my XMC server to version 8.1.4.40. When it came back up, it shows all of my wireless access points as ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Visconti
how to show "Inventory manager" in my Netsight console ver 8 ?
do someone say me how to show the botton "Inventory manager" in my Netsight console ver 8 ?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Visconti
Difference between trap and syslog message?
do anyone explain to me what is the difference between trap and syslog message?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
guest portal accounts limit
Hi, were could I find the limit for guest accounts per controller. I've only found an old mail with the below values but the new contro...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Niyas
How to share Fiber uplink port in Extreme 220 Edge switches
Hi,I have Extreme Edge switch 220 series. I have configured 2 fiber uplink ports of the same switch. I need to share an uplink port. How ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael
Extreme now has proctored exams
Wow, for years I have been taking Extreme Certifications for every product line. When people ask what Certs I have, I tell them, and answ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steffen Schwade
VDX TFTP
Hello, I'm looking for the commands to update a vdx6740 from the command shell via tftp
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alexandr P
New corporate web-site issues
Hello, all! https://www.extremenetworks.com is changed - link by X670-G2 Data Sheet show X670-G1 Data Sheet - can't find Release Notes ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Keith Olmstead
XOS LACP Share Algorithm L2 how can I make load balance?
I have X670 Core with LAGS set up to edge using multicast traffic, but traffic is not balancing using L2 or L3. Is there an extra config ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered