Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1364
Photo of Niyas
How to configure voice and data vlan on the same 200 series switch
Hi Team, we have 2 VLANs for voice and data, we need to access both VLAN on the same 200 series switch port. what are the procedures to...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paolo Trivisonno
Default route on VLAN
Hi,I have an problem with my core switch, the core is 2 Summit 670 with EXOS 16.1.3.6 .On the core and peripheral we have many VLAN but w...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
Photo of SH
Can I prevent an Identifi AP from rebooting after 5 minutes?
Hello, Is there a way to prevent an Identifi access point from rebooting after 5 minutes? The access point isn't connected to an control...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Issa Talal
how can i create a captive portal that let the guest user to verify this login by receiving a code to his email?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of jackmikel
Why is the radio 1 transmitting power with 0 dBm, even when the radio 1 is on and a channel is selected. (AP3825i-1)
We have a V2110 Medium running with Software: 10.41.10.0014, after a few hours a lot of 3825i-1  (30 out of 80) starting transmitting pow...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of ompal Singh
how to check port is gigahertz or 10 gigahertz port
how to check whether this particular port is 1 gigahertz or 10 giagahertz
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jake Koch
isw Power budget
Hello Extreme Community,I am trying to find out how much power the:-ISW 4GBP,2GBT,2-SFP-ISW 8GBP,4-SFP (part no.16803 and 16804)Switches ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Ronald Dvorak
shipping part number
I'd need the shipping part # for a RMA of a X440-48p https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/How_To/How-to-fill-out-the-RMA-s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ismael
continuos boot AP8533
Hi Experts, this is a log of an AP8533 via console port, is not possible to login because the boot process is continuosly starting.Coul y...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alexey shavernev
missing packages in one vlan
There is a VLAN connecting firewall 1 through a stack of firewall 2, that is, 2 ports are involved and that's all. And in it there is a l...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Drew C.
We're Migrating The Hub to a New Provider!
Hello Community, I'm excited to share the news that we'll be migrating The Hub to a new community platform next month! The provider we've...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Julio Oliveira
AP 7522 NOT Boradcasting SSID but AP6532 is.
Hi all, I have one AP 7522 and one AP 6532 both using the same version (5.8.4) and I have a RFS6000 with the same version as well. Both...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Attila Horvath
High-availability on Virtual ExtremeControl
Hi All,How can I create a redundant virtual ExtremControl system?Where do I find installation guide about high-availability?Similar way t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of frederic indjehagopian
can i connect only 1 x WS-AO-DX07180N to a 3935e . if yes, with which cables reference ? thanks
i want connect  1 x WS-AO-DX07180N to a 3935e . if yes, with which cables reference ? thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Prabhu.M
ExtremeWireless WiNG AP 7632 throughput?
May I know what is the throughput of WiNG AP 7632 in 2.4 & 5 GHz radios
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael
Extreme now has proctored exams
Wow, for years I have been taking Extreme Certifications for every product line. When people ask what Certs I have, I tell them, and answ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Kris Kirkbride
AP models
Hi, Im UK based and have an RFS-4010 with 5 x AP6522's at trhe moment. I'm struggling to find AP6522's that don't have a big order lead...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alexandr P
NAC sms registration
Hello, all! Is anybody have experience with configure IdentiFi+NAC with SMS registration? (As I understand - we have to have sms-gateway...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of M.Nees
EWC Portal redirection in conjunctionwith Availability Group
This is my environment:2x V2110 EWCs - both configured as Availability Group. Bridged at EWC Topology for Guest SSID - EWC1 = 192.168.44....
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pawel Eljasz
BR-VDX6740 - vlan: traffic between access and trunk ports.
hi guys,with a client vlan "unaware" and port channel as this one: Interface name          : Port-channel 25 Switchport mode         : tr...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question