Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 225
Photo of Sebastian Maurer
Site Maintenance on SW downloads
For the last 4 days I'm unable to access any EXOS Downloads. "Site Maintenance" - "Please try again later." Is this just me? Any ETA o...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Joshua Beddingfield
I have a growing number of SNMP users.
I have a growing number of SNMP users. I am not sure where they are coming from. The NetSight SNMPv3 credentials managing the switches ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ryan Mathews
The Hub is closing in on 4,500 members!
We've seen lots of new community members join the Hub recently.   Many have been our new WiNG customers and partners.  There have also b...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew C.
ExtremeXOS EMS Message Catalog
Have you ever wanted help better understanding the ExtremeXOS Log Messages? Try our new EMS Message Catalog (PDF)! There's also an HTML v...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andre Brits Kannemeyer
Extreme Disappointment - Extreme 360
Wow just received a notice on my Extreme 360 App... "ExtremeAnalytics will be live in the NFL Command Center. "Brought to you live from C...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Manish S
Configuring Exos Virtual Box
Hi, I am trying to setup my lab environment, with virtual box  4.3.26. I have uploaded the virtual box extension pacl.  I have download...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Holger Gmerek
EWV version 10.11 and above - VmWare PVSCSI and Fusion
For anyone trying to run the virtual EWC under vmware Fusion on macOS here is a small guide: - change your compatibility mode to Hardware...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Elena Madrigal
Migrating settings from cisco virtual controller V2110 to C5210
Hello  i have currently two V2110  controller in HA. And we have purchased 2 – C5210s and we be installing them soon. My question is how ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew C.
The EXOS Stacking Tool
The EXOS Stacking Tool Version 2.0 is NOW AVAILABLE! This tool makes it easier for you to understand EXOS stacking and hardware compatib...
  • 7 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Ilya Semenov
Identity-management configuration
Hello, everyone! I want to configure Identity Management. Now it works only with Kerberos option configured. The result is only for 10% ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tomaz Crespo
Fan Numbering in the SecureStack Series
The information previously posted "Article ID: 10819" is wrong, at least for B3, C3 (fw: 06.61.16.0002) !!! 'Fan 1' - are the fans locat...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dryden Oshtugon
Need help finding IP Address for AP-7522
Preface: I'm not really a big network person. I just happen to be the most qualified to do the job where I work right now. I've got an A...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Sammy
Need help configuring Multi Vlan's on a single port in Cisco to connect a static printer
I have to connect a static printer (ie 10.10.1.25) using vlan 10 to a hub that has multiple devices connected that are using vlan 20 (ie ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of kaare_t
Configure port to allow/forward and tag all VLANs configured in the switch
Hi all! It's a bit hard to explain as I am not a switch expert, but I am trying to give a description below. If anything is unclear, ple...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew C.
Extreme to Acquire Zebra's WLAN Business
By now, you've probably heard the news - Extreme Networks has agreed to acquire the WLAN business from Zebra Technologies. Here's an anno...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of sumeet
isolate ip network of vlan from other on same port
Here is the scenario  we have multiple VLAN's configured as follows. VLAN 2001 setting create vlan "vlan2001" configure vlan vlan2001 t...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jonquil Williams
New ExtremeCloud Hardware Support Matrices Available
Use the ExtremeCloud Hardware Support Matrices to easily determine which Extreme access points, switches, and their corresponding softw...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of Thomas, Ken
2016-11-28: New GTAC Knowledge Articles November 20 - 26, 2016
Here are the new articles that were published November 20 - November 26, 2016 in GTAC Knowledge: Sunday, November 20, 2016: none Monday...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of Carlo Alviar
How to solve this concern?
I exceeded the number of WLAN in the controller.
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew C.
Please Welcome Jeremy Gibbs to the Embassadors Program!
Hello Everyone, Please join me in welcoming Jeremy Gibbs to The Hub's Embassadors program! Since joining the community a little over one...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Announcement